yesterday... i went out for lunch... and bought myself some little treats... milk tea for my drinking and the noodles for my dinner as i have got the craving for 出前一丁... that's for my dinner of course...

so i reached home after work.
ate my noodles.
and i started to clean up the house.
then Bryan came back.
and told me that he bought a new "toy"...
oh.. *excited* and i asked him "what?"..
and he goes... "this!"
and he is holding a new electric curler.. (for hair)
haha...
i thought it was a DS or whatsoever..

and then he said..
later wash hair when you bath...
WE'RE DOIN HAIR EXTENSION!!

*GOSH*

after matching the hair colour with the hair that was suppose to be my extension..
it matches perfectly..
and so wen..
got down to work..


blow dry my hair and here is how it began...

i was surfing the net and watching the latest episode of Sugie on the competition..
while wen is busily fixing my hair..
getting ready to "sew on" my hair extension..


very kind of chanel pang to be the hair assistant to hold my hair when necessary..

*muacks*

and the hair extension.. haha.. on the new rice cooker.. getting ready to be sew on to my original hair..

wooot....

whew.... Whit!!

Wen at work.. heating up the needle (big one.. not those for clothes) so that it is easier to bend.. for the convenience of sewing the hair extension..

then.. we started to WebCam with kmiang so that she could see me in the process of adding length to my current hair..

and i am still watching the latest episode of the singing competition..

there was some problem with youtube and so i was watching tudou...


and thats me! my webcam...


the plaits done.. for the sewing of the hair extension.. there were actually a few layers.. but i am not to sure how many.

i just kept on surfing the net and watch tudou... doesnt care much... i am proud to he his Guinea Pig.. =


my hair extension.. in full length.. ahwen bought this for me when he went to BKK...

and so he began to sew the hair extension to my head when the plaits were all done..

and we finished at around 3.30am... includes the curling of my hair and all.. sweeping the floor etc.

at first i thought it was hard to sleep but.. it was ok for me.

managed to wake myself up this morning... doll myself up abit.. as it's a new hairstyle.. have to find the best way to make it look beautiful... haha...


a better view of my long hair from the front...

and a view from the back... i seriously like the back.. its very, very nice...

and of course...
a lot of comments...
hehe.. pretty interesting..

most said i looked very feminine...
some said i will look prettier with straight hair..
some said long hair suits me well..
some said i looked more matured..
some said i looked strange...

haha...
thanks to ahwen for making me ever changing..
sometimes i just love to be your guinea pig..
so that u can improve and be better...
at the same time..
i get to know and try more things..
it's not bad sometimes to have a change...

u've taught me from your experience to.. NEVER GIVE UP... on our dreams...

and..
TODAY....

i met KAngLing for dinner at Mos Burger...
too busy to update on each other's life..
and i missed out my camera!!
arghh...
it's okok..
i will see her again on this Sat...

reached home...
cleaned the house again..
and...
NEL came back with another interesting thingy...

a flash addition to her digital camera which doesnt have any flash last time.. when she bought...


its a wonderful invention.. look at how small it is... and the design is very CUTE and superbly made... the Flash light is really really very interesting... i love the old school flash light and it works...

she'll be bringing it tomorrow for Mad's Bday... with this flash.. those behind will all be clearly seen..


and my mask session... haha..

and i've removed my hair extension already... maybe next time.. we should try something shorter and now that ahwen is more experienced and he know what is the best way to do.. it will be better next time!

sometimes..
really just have to take care of my face and all...
i lose so much sleep recently..
always not enough sleep..
even less than 5 hours....
alright..
have a party tomorrow..
at least a mask to re-boost moisture into my face so that it looks better.
so good..
so cool...

time check at 1.33am...

ZzzzZZZzzzz.....

------
glad that we studied.. arent we??
education is so important.. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨