07.12.07... Lunar with niao bang & ZPGYs... & friends...
me at TCC with those that yearns for food as they havent eaten yet and of course we need to have food before we drink because if not we will get drunk very very very easily... and thats me..

pretty chanel aka xiao jing aka jingying aka bestie friend aka bestie housemate.. different style everytime... heeee...


pretty kewei and sweetie siow bih... heee.. haha... her eyes are so pretty and big... like watery eyes... flowing with water... heee....


the FOOD!!!

at the entrance of Lunar...
floral wallpapers.. nice lor.. hehe.. me and Buwei..

the floor is changing colours... haha...

our drinks... nice nice...

see who comes into the picture...

dearie dearie Rita!!!

oh..too bad serene isn't here... if not the celeste clubbing princesses are all here..

our HUGE group of ppl.. and beware.. not all are here on this night.. we have MORE!!!!

my dearest cousie brother from...

dearie chanel... *muacks*


dearie sis... *muacks*


there are actually more people and many many many many more more more photos that we took but really too many already... i've uploaded all to my facebook account and photos in Steph's camera... she has uploaded and tagged me.. so i got some of the photos also.. hee.. i mean those photos with me inside.....

this are my photos from my camera arh..

bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

No CNY mood.