still another busy busy day for me at work.. very very busy busy busy busy.. so many things and yet so little time.. but yet.. so tired me.. no energy...

lucky for me.. there are still many hearful moments for me to make my life better.. and brighter.. and happier.. :)

last night.. after OT.. reached home around 12am because i took the bus 106 and it normally takes longer time than me taking the MRT but i was really tired to walk that far and even change train.. etc.. so i took bus.. i reached home.. bathed and immediately went to sleep..

woke up at 7am this morning.. washed the clothes in the toilet which i soaked with washing powder and bathed.. woke Gong up and then we went for our breakfast downstairs.. roti prata..

drove to work this morning.. therefore.. reached office area around 8.30am.. then suggested to Gong that we go meimei's place to get coffee since its still early.. haha.. itchy backside arh me..

reached Vivo.. she already prepared everything for me.. so i just took.. said hello to the mama at the shop there.. and then bid goodbye!

Thanks to mei mei.. so sweet for her.. everything was nicely packed and she even gave me more than i asked for.. THANK Q so muchie!!! feel so blessed to be your sister... Love Ya..

and she look so cute with that christmas cap.. no no.. santa claus hat.. erm.. santa claus hat.. :P


this is one of the Gingerbread man which she gave to me.. gave me 3 gingerbread man.. and 5 umbrella candies.. 2 ice vanilla latte... which i distributed to my colleagues.. sweeeeeetzzz... :)


loved the coffeee!!! finished it in the morning.. but the sandwich...

introducing my 2nd round of breakfast for the day.. had a meeting at 10am and came out at 11am.. therefore.. was going to have lunch.. in the end.. it became my 2nd round lunch after i came back from my lunck appointment... with someone...


yea!!~ he came and meet me for lunch before he went back to JB. took a bus from BB.. 1h15mins ride.. my first time meeting him for lunch ever since i started working in Celeste... he seldom takes bus.. since he has a car.. therefore.. for this person to take a bus and somemore a bus route that he is not familiar with (he doesnt recognise the way really well) is really not easy.. therefore.. i am very happy to see him and really very touched that he can come and meet me for lunch.. so much effort from him...

went to Suntec foodcourt to have lunch.. had a very full breakfast.. didnt want to go for soupy stuffs because it's going to b very full for me.. so chose rice.. expensive $3.80 chicken rice.. cant complain.. i'm living in spore and the key is i am working in the TOWN AREA...


Gong had his Korean noodles.. aka korean instant noodles.. haha.. but quite nice.. he liked it and i love the soup.. had a few spoonfuls from his bowl.. haha... can see my pyramid-chicken-rice..


finished lunch at the foodcourt really early.. and then we went to one of my favourite lunch spots.. the bubble milk tea stall and ordered something that jH recommended to me and something that Sweet talk doesnt sell..


introducing the longan ice blended with pearls of course.. the longan is not those white coloured canned longan but those chinese traditional.. browny longans that i love.. blended with ice.. and you can still eat the longan bits.. at the same time.. the very Q Q Q pearls...

then went to carrefour after he withdraw money.. walk walk.. and saw the Nissian Latio Sports.. Gong say nice.. and i think really not bad.. especially every since i took Mad's car.. i began take more notice of this car..

the sports version.. includes this super big and high spoiler (is this the way to spell it??).. Gong dun like.. he say not so big.. will be better.. haha.. he buying?? :P

then went shopping at the Christmas bazaar from Carrefour.. and i like the "Shine Christmas" thingy hanging from the ceiling.. MERRY CHRISTMAS... merry season is arriving...

saw this cute turtle at the bazaar area and cheap cheap.. i didnt say anything but Gong cant resist the cuteness and decided to buy one for our 小白

which one should we choose? in the end.. we only bought 1.. but its damn cute.. big silly eyes.. some say it looks horrible and scary.. to me.. its cheap and cute.. :P

Fang even rushed to Carrefour after work to get the turtle tooo!!! hehe... she was very happy she found it and bought it.. so excited when she called.. haha..


the huge tweety bird.. wah.. the head really big arh.. my head already very big.. but it seems so much smaller beside the tweety bird.. haha..

快乐的时间过得快,又是时候说bye bye.. lunch ends and i brought the Turtle back to office until when Gong drives in and pick me up from office then i bring back.. Gong had to take a 133 to Bugis and then from there he needs to take the express bus to custom and JB custom.. then from there take a bus back to Kulai.. it has been really hard on you... but THANK Q to you..

and that.. is my heartful and warmth Friday.. love from my closest family & friend.. I CAN DO IT.. I MUST DO IT...


工作也好忙好忙
我一定可以的
一定要撑过!
行的!

快乐是自己的
不是别人给我的

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨