someone from Japan bought a HUGE packet of all these for us!! and they are Tasty!! i LIKE!! I like the Wasabi taste one.. but the fruits one.. is a bit strange..

today BUSY BUSY whole day.. so bored..

nevertheless.. some things keeps my mood lifted.. treats from friends and colleagues and also my Batam trip..


SPA & MASSAGES in BATAM...

"I have always heard people says that the massage and spa packages in Batam are the best and value for money and I thought it was crazy to go Batam just for Spa... (Hey! There are tons of Spa outlets in Singapore okay!)... But man, you ever knows what's in it until you try it for yourself.... And I, got to agree with my friends and everyone out there, that the Indonesian massage in Batam is heaven!! Cheap, great, relaxing and a treatment that I must go for every few months!!.. Boy, am I so lucky to live near Batam?? Price: SGD30 for a massage SGD75 for 3 hours Spa inclusive of Scrub, Steam Bath, Massage, Facial & Hot Bath."

"I think Win's Spa is the most upmarket spa in Nagoya. Unlike Sports Massage Centre & Spa (which is a good place for therapy massage), it actually really resemble a spa. This spa, located just behind Harmoni Hotel, is very popular to Singaporeans and is almost always fully booked. So make sure you secure a booking the moment you reach Batam, if you intend to unwind over here."

wah.. looks like there's really nice SPA & MASSAGES.. and they are cheap.. so looking forward to my relaxing time there.. though i know there's nothing much to do there but at least somewhere i can hang my feet and relax.. had never gone for SPA before.. this is a good chance!! no matter in the hotel or outside the hotel we stay.. we SHALL TRY!! and romantic buffet seafood dinner.. :)

& piggy's concert comin soon..!!!! 3 days more!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨