this morning was very early and really very rare that i can be together with meimei and so we decided to have breakfast together and so i accompanied her to her workplace..
we bought Mac!!

our breakfast and me at the toilet mirror taking pictures.. and the cute cute pinkie bag meimei bought for me to carry my lunchbox..
mei mei is changing to her coffeebean attire.. ready for work.. of course before that we are going to have our breakfast first..

meimei after she changed to her coffeebean uniform..

oh yes and she just cut her hair yesterday when she was back in JB because it was her off day. she went together with mum and mum had her hair cut too

coffeebean.. still closed..

surfed the net while i was waiting for mei mei as she starts working after her breakfast.. and very soon..

coffeebean switches on the lights and of course - ready to serve coffee!!

i grabbed my breakfast and took SBS bus 97 to Millenia Tower..

my breakfast & coffee..

of course i got muffins for my colleagues as well.. but seems like not many people is fond of it but Mai and HuiFen did msn me and tell me that its tasty.. haha.. i like the Chocolate Muffin too!! Doreen is going to have it when she's working OT this evening.. this morning.. i brought coffee for her as well because she's the only one i see drinking coffee every morning like i do.. and so i got her a Vanilla Latte and i got myself an Iced Vanilla Latte.. :P

will throw the muffins away tomorrow morning..

will be going back to JB tonight again.. will be going to AMK to meet Gong and mei mei.. we will go back together then have dinner at home and then pray pray time at the temple at Tun Aminah!

to pray for all the best for daddy..

:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨