Officially declare my Digital Camera lost.

Went back to JB house yesterday to search for my precious digital camera. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Even went back to restaurant we went the previous night just no double check.
That stupid theif!
TMD!!!

- The first camera i bought with my own money.
- Accompanied me since October last year.
- Captured many of my beautiful memories for me.
- Always a must have in my bag.
- Loved it everyday ever since i bought it.
- Enjoyed every moment it was in my hand.
Now.. its gone.. missed it very much! The colours in my life.. now gone...
Now i got to save another huge amount of money so that i could get another camera very soon. I practically cant leave without a camera nowadays.
And i have got to reduce the stuffs carried in my bag so that i can manage the things inside. Dont want to notice that my things are lost after the whole morning.
And i have got to seriously settle down with a purse for both my Malaysian and Singapore currencies. If not.. its too messy to have 2 purses.
I want to be able to manage my bag better to prevent things from losing again. First my Malaysian wallet and now my camera.
结果,
到了最后,还是我一个人。
所有的情绪,所有的感受都只能留给自己。
给大家看的,是开心的我。
无所谓,反正我应该很习惯了。
:)
"Always look on the bright side of life.. nene nenenenenana"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨