Unhappy because something happened in workplace.
Unhappy because i made him miserable.
Unhappy because i am keeping everything to myself.
Unhappy because i dont know who i can tell.
Unhappy because i am to treating him this way.
Unhappy because i think those who made me unhappy DID NOT KNOW they made me unhappy.
Unhappy because i am taking care of the interest of so many people.
Unhappy because friends, work, and BGR.
Unhappy because i spend money like running water.
Unhappy because i dont have enough time.
Unhappy because i dont have money.
Unhappy because stupid workplace (HELL) just keep piling my in-tray and inconsiderate colleagues are making it worse for me.

Unhappy because i am CHIOU SIOW BIH.



My flaw and weak point is not being able to balance everything..
I dream too much.. dreamt for everything to be good and wonderful which is not going to happen.

I have this feeling that no one is going to be there for me.. it's really hard to please everyone.. especially people whom i want to cherish. Am i trying too hard? Maybe she just dont want to care anymore. "Trying too hard" has made me too tired.

Conclusion.. if she dont like you, she is not going to like you no matter how long and how hard you try.

Understanding is very important. If she understands, she understands, if she doesnt, she doesnt.

What is the definition of friendship??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨