These 2 days.. erm.. not very happy for me. Nothing in particular but just didnt feel good. Might be due to several reasons though.

Friends..

Dont know what to do.. feel lonely..

NO friends..

Left alone again.. its been a long time since i felt this again...

Sorry Gong.. i dont know.. but i feel that i dont know what to do about all these.. i not happy and made you lost as well..
If you do have anything that you are unhappy about.. please tell me.. because i dont want you to keep things to yourself too. You must let me know ok? Sometimes i feel that you are unhappy but when you call me, you always have this happy voice.
I also dont know why.. when i am unhappy.. i can pretend to be happy infront of other people.. but i cant do that to you.. when i am unhappy about things.. i always have to show you.
You feel miserable too right?

Haiz.. maybe i should not let you know i am unhappy.. i want you to be happy..

wad am i talking about..

My god.. my workplace is just getting worse and worse.. things are just not going to get better!! So angry!! This big sister.. better stop pushing.. I am already having a miserable time lately and trying to keep myself on the happier side and now she is doing this.. "PUSH! PUSH! PUSH & PUSH!"

My god.. nobody can ever understand what i am going through.. emotionally.. and mentally..

beginning to really hate this fooking place..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨