My deepest condolences to Ishi's family and friends and whoever who knew him and also his dearest fans...

I am super shocked at this news.. life is so fragile.. anything can happen anytime now. So cherish whatever you have now and live life to the fullest.

**********

I am going home in a few minutes time.
Will be having dinner with Gong and then we will meet up with the Kulai Gang people to watch the .
Hopefully it would be a nice show.
Then going back to my home to drink the soup which my mum cooked! Confirm delicious and good for us!

Tomorrow meeting KangLing and a few other old school mates for KTV in the afternoon.
I intend to go swimming in the morning before i meet up with them.
Then in the evening, will fetch Gong from custom and we head back to my home for a small BBQ session with my neighbours.
Then if got mood.. then maybe clubbing time.. but definitely drinking when we have the BBQ. We are buying 1 WHOLE CARTON~

Alright.. please dont rain.. i wan to go back HAPPILY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨