Recently realy extremely busy with work that i practically have no time to do other things. Even to spare a few ten mins to update here and there.

Alright.. Last Sat, Gong came to my house super early to pick us (my mum, my bro, my sis & i!) up for breakfast and then we went to DaMai market because my mum wanted to go to the market to buy some groceries for dinner. I was amazed.. nowadays market open till quite late hor.. haha..

Then we were already quite near to JingYing's Da Ge's salon there already so decided to give him a visit. So we went in! N i recalled that Candy (DaGe's dog) just gave birth. So after we said "Hi!" i told DaGe i goin to peek at his doggie doggie.. hehe.. so we went in and guess what we saw!!

Cutie Cutie pups! 4 of them! Candy so small can give birth to 4 leh! Super cute! DaGe told us that the pups were only hamster sized when they were born. They are now already around 2 months old! Still so cute! Cutest time now!

So we asked him whether he have any intentions to sell (haha.. Gong and me were thinking of getting one of them) but to our dismay.. they were not selling. Too cute to bear to sell them.. they said.

These pups made my day! I knew my Sat was going to be good after seeing this cutie living things coming to this world to bring happiness to those who saw them.
Gong told me he is willing to keep one of this pups. He like small dogs. The reason he gave was that he like dogs he can bully and not the other way round. He say if me and him were going to keep one.. definitely getting one small sized doggie. I'm also fine with that.. hehee.. quite cute ma..
I mean.. big dogs dont bully their owners too right?

Look how cute it is in my brother's hands.. turning and resisting.. haha.. !!
Then we went to this pet shop just beside DaGe's salon and we saw 3 Golden Retriever pups! Also 2 months old but very much bigger than what my brother is holding. Then my sister and i saw this Golden pup that we think is the most active and most charming among the 3 of them. I almost bought it! Only RM1800.00 with certificate! My mum refused.. (Didnt take photo because afraid that the proud shop owner will scold.. so proud also no mood to buy from them!)

BeeHwa's Wedding Dinner

Sunday was Bee Hwa's Wedding Dinner at expo! So very far from JB! Already quite tempted not to go already.. but just like what Ms. S have said.. already agree to go already.. so go lo.. people also save the seat for us already. So i went!
Gong was kind enough to lend me his car while he took bus to work. Also have to waste 1 VEP day so that i can drive the car back to him on Monday morning and so that he can drive his car back so that he can use when he finish work or his father can use.
Gong.. thank you for everything! Always so thoughtful.. always thinking for me.. contented!
Ms. S and Ms. Chili PAdi (Uncle Terry calls her that.. haha..) This is my favourite photo for the evening. Ms. S and Ms. Chili Padi took more photos and nicer. The rest i dont like.. so i like this! Too bad there's this strange women standing behind us.. haha.. Ms. S.. crop her away! You are the super editor..
Yesterday!


Finally met up with KangLing again after so many fruitless arrangements to meet up. We went to Bugis Junction. I suggested to go for some Thai food so that i can drink soup. So we went to Siam Kitchen after i almost made her mad by bringing her to the wrong location. So now Bugis Junction no more Thai Express already? haha..
We had this buffet that costs around $25.00 each after adding GST, service charge and free flow of ice lemon tea. Quite nice! Some of the dishes were really delicious! Enjoyed very much as we eat and chatted at the same time. Have so much to catch up and talk about..

This is the "Conrad Babe".. hah.. really lo.. she's the babe.. oi oi.. i not sarcastic ok.. i mean it!

Is this the "Celeste Babe"? Wahaha.. i dont think so.. had bubble milk tea stains on my shirt.. but luckily not visible in this picture.. but it was quite obvious.. pai seh pai seh.. :P
haha.. the "Babes" testing the lighting after we came out from the restaurant.. haha..

Haha.. should u buy the shoe or not? I saw this Americaya shoe at BHG (was previously named Seiyu). I think its quite nice and simple.. black in colour.. very comfortable.. so thought of owning it.. but not sure whether i should buy it because i did not bring my capitaland card. In the end did not buy.. so i will be back to get that shoe.. although quite expensive.. nevermind.. the Elle shoes that i am wearing now already 1 yr plus.. should change already.. hehe.. and i think Americaya is a good brand.. can buy! Ex abit nevermind..
I also bought a new handphone pouch from Mu-ee. Kang recommended.. i liked it. hehe.. quite nice and easy to use.. very comfortable with it. Bought a BUM dress as well. hehe.. 50% discount.. haha.. why i never bring my capitaland card??
Today
今天 我有个好朋友就告诉了我:
好的爱情,让你通过一个人看到整个世界.
坏的爱情,让你通过一个人失去整个世界.
她说她这一段感情,属于坏的爱情。
是或否,就只有你自己才能决定。
我不会安慰人,也不会给很多的意见,因为爱情的东西,始终都是关于到你的心。
爱情需要很大的勇气,
爱情需要很多的耐心,
爱情需要时间去证明,
爱情需要了解,
爱情需要原谅,
爱情需要沟通,
爱情需要信任,
爱情需要用心。
爱情很复杂,
爱情根本没有所谓的真正的定义。
一切的一切对我来说,这只有自己的心才会知道你要的才是什么。
那到底要随着你的心,还是理智?
我也不知道。
真的,不管你做什么决定,我都会支持你的。
不管结果好或坏,都有我们啊!
还有你自己,只要你能找到属于自己的快乐,我们也就会替你高兴~
不是你曾经跟我说过的吗?
记得,不管什么事都要自己想清楚了,做自己想做的事情,才不会后悔。
记得,不管将来发生什么事,都有朋友和家人,日子要一样的过。
这才是我认识的你。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨