The world is so unfair!

People should never never judge a book by its cover! I am so angry with them... and yet.. i must try to understand from their point of view.. but shouldnt they be happy as long as i am happy.. dont they know that i am HAPPY!

I dont know..
There are things that we cant help but happened and there are things that we cant avoid.. Its not exactly anybody's fault that some things happened on them.. it just happened on them.. they accept it and make the best out of their life.

Yet.. i know because of the care that you have for a family member.. you want to protect her.. so you hope she could get the best. Already an adult.. should know how to bring the message to the child.. but.. it was so painful both to the ear and to the heart.

Then there is "her".. so close to me.. yet.. i think she is eyeing the same prey. I feel so umcomfortable but there is nothing i can do. I can only watch helplessly and pray that nothing happens..

Is status.. money.. physical attributes so important? More important than.. more important then my feelings?



你只不过说了一句。。我想你。。我就流泪了。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨