haha..

GongGong just dropped me off at my office and he is on his way back now.. i drew a map for his reference.. haha.. i pray very hard that he doesn't lose his way because he is alone in the car and he needs to go back to my house to meet ahwen and PeiLing and XiaoYun still at my house now.

Reached home around 3 plus this morning. Ah Liew they all suddenly decided to come in and meet us. GongGong came in with ahwen during the early evening. Both cars.. AhLiew's car and GongGong's car all kena 1 VEP Free Day. So he decided not to go back so early.. and decided to sent me to work.. then he can go back to my house to rest while waiting for the rest to wake up. AhLiew and Summer already went back as Summer needs to work at 9am at Kulai.

We went to Bukit Timah to limteh then after that we went to Mustafa to shop.

During the early evening when i met GongGong first, we went to IMM to have dinner - Mos Burger. My Favourite!! Then we went walking around and went to Daiso to walk walk and shun bian help jH to get the spray. haha..

haha.. might be meeting the Kulai gang again tonight.. haha..

prays very hard that my hubby can reach BB without losing his way..

也许时间能让他们知道我宝贝的好。。现在只要我知道。。而一直在他身边。。我想。。对他来说是最重要的。。
希望时间能证明一切!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨