Sunday 28.01.07

This weekend is very packed for me. I went out and had a very fulfilling day on Sat and here i am in the salon on the Sunday to have a change.
Its never too late.. this is my Birthday Present'2006 from one of my oldest sister.. KangLing.. She bought a ROXY camera bag for me! Loved it! So people out there who have not buy.. please spend some time and effort to buy something.. i did hint about some things right? If not, this year make sure you all buy something big enough.. need to cover for 2 years Birthday.

In the process of rebonding my hair.. hehe.. not sure whether its right to do so a not but just give it a try man.. long hair for so long already.. should change already.. of course i had good and bad comments in the end.. for me.. hmm.. i also dunno.. when ppl say nice.. then i think nice.. but when ppl say not nice.. then i super low morale.. and disheartened.. but still.. everybody should still tell me the truth so that i can become more prettier and prettier ma.. right? Kmiang.. must tell the truth hor..
My sister also cut.. she cut and dyed her hair.. she is super cute hor! She's the one whom i hate and love all the time. She destroys or makes my day... haha.. complicated ya... i think only she and me will understand...

yea!! the end results.. i think i look a bit weird... not very used to it yet.. even now.. still not used to it yet.. i might really have to slim down somemore to look better.. and have more sleep... hehe.. anyway.. i love this weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨