Sense of achievement!!

Yesterday, i manage to settle my Malaysian IC, Driving Licence and a new Debit Card. My IC coming in after a month.. Driving Licence already get yesterday.. Debit Card coming in 1 week later. Too bad my S$100.00 cant get back. And my RM30.00 LV wallet. Its ok.. i got all of them new for the brand new piggy year coming in 2 weeks time!

Spend so much money already!
S$300.00 - mum came to spore chinatown and spent on food and stuffs
S$200.00 - New IC/Licence/Insurance
S$3781.21 - Return Dad my Poly School fees

Dad's financial is very tight.. this is the only thing i can help. Pay him everything so that he can use the money to give my sis her allowance. Dad just started his business.. i think he would like to save as much money as possible. Because if i dun return to him then he might need to use Malaysian Ringgit to exchange to Sing Dollars where he could lose a lot due to the exchange rate. So now.. my poor account become empty.. there goes my bonus.. nothing left.. very depressing and very disheartening.. i hate it when i dont have money...

My mum called me a moment ago and told me that AhGong asked me back to talk to him tomorrow. So as a result, i have to go back JB tomorrow to find AhGong. To talk to him. He said he needs to talk to me and change my amulet. A bit afraid when mum told me just now because wondering what is happening. Is there something very scary coming...

Hope everything goes well..

I pray hard and hard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨