Yea!! My assistant manager is away from his desk! Finally, i can have some time to update my blog. First got to tell everybody... HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!! yeah yeah!! Its a whole new year already! Hope everything goes smoothly for everybody and da jia ping ping an an!
This picture.. is taken at Hong Kong during the countdown. The 10 lights at the center are for the countdown purpose and the hearts are so romantic right! There were super many people there that night but fortunately because weather was good. It was a very confortable 16 degrees virgin countdown for me at Hong Kong!


Time flies.. without knowing, i have already been single for almost 9 months since 26 Apr 2006, then this year i started working and have been working since 13 Mar 2006. I think i met up with a lot of friends and get to go out very often.. most importantly.. most of my time now.. i spend it with 2 of my best colleagues at work.. we see each other 8 hrs everyday you know. Without Miss S and Miss Y i think i can die! I dont want my work life to be like before again. Then.. this year i also joined the Solitarie Club and have made wonderful sisters there who cares and they are fun too! Last year, i went to Japan, Thailand and HongKong! What a fruitful year for me! I guess i couldnt be visiting so many places this year as i should plan to save up some of my money for my future cafe. Maybe just Taiwan and some local islands at Malaysia! Haha... better earn more money and spend less money! I used too much money last 6 months. So terrible..
Soon, i will update my Hong Kong photos on my friendster when i have the time.. haha.. wait patiently ok.. haha.. like my Japan photos.. i think i only one month later i think.. haha..
My favourite photo of the night when i meet my oldie friends at Malaysia. We went to 2 places at Eden before we finally decided to stay at Barrios for the night. This is Ms Sian in the photo la. haha..!
And that will be us when we were out for Christmas Dinner. Well taken by KangLing and well posed by US! wahaha..

Alright.. today i will end here first.. hopefully tomorrow.. if i can find some times to just sneak away from my assistant manager then i can update again. I think i have more photos to come in leh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨