Saturday - 27.01.07
It was a very nice day for me on Saturday.


My skinny sister.. she slim down a lot lately.. very skinny leh!! haha.. she take photo very "feel"!



Woke up at 12.30pm like that and went out for lunch with PeirShenq. He is already back from Australia and might be going to Germany to work for Volkswagen.


After meeting PeirShenq, met KangLing at City Square and we went to Neway to sing KTV. We had a very cute room!! Very nice!! Sang for onlyy 3 hours because we met quite late. I met PeirShenq for lunch and KangKang got work on Saturday.

Then after singing.. we met ZiJing for dinner at a seafood restaurant. Wahaha.. had seafood for dinner leh.. 3 rich ladies!! Nice dinner for us.. had a lot of food for RM70.


After dinner, we went to Kang's house for her to drop some of her stuffs and also for her to tie her hair as we prepare to go CLUBBING! As my house was too far, i brought my things along when i met Peir this morning. So after Kang's house, we went to Leaf's house to dress up and also to waste some time as we only intend to reach the Dolce around 12am. So we took some very pointless photos..



Following are the 4 expressions.. i think i have the most expressive expressions.. wahaha..




This is "XI"




This is "NU"



This is "AI"

This is "LE"

Our hands and feets.. hehee...

The ROXY camera bag that Kang bought for me for my 22nd Birthday.. which is last year's present.. whoever still owes please feel free to give me k..




YEA! Set to go Dolce!!
Dolce was very fun and enjoyable!

It is actually like a pub.. there is no proper dance floor but they do have their very own DJ! They have a female DJ.. and a male DJ! The alcohol there rocks.. and i met a lot of people there. Most of my JB friends were all there! Met, Michael, Mike, Yewwei, Ch'ng Hang, Hong Yit, Meng Yen, Xiao Xing, Chua, Hazel, Christina, Anthony, Muizz, etc. Everybody that i wanted to meet.. i met! I drank beer, Chivas, Vodka, Graveyard, etc. (Dont even need to pay a single cent for the drinks.. my JB friends.. especially guys are very gentlemen!)



Very nice! The music was good and the company was great! My sister was practically PR there! She really clubber man! She have a lot of friends there! Before she even step into the club, she already met her friends. She was saying "Hi" to practically everybody while we look for a table of our friends so that we have somewhere to put our drinks and to dance (remember.. there is no dance floor ma). Clubbing with my sister around.. never wrong!!


Reached home around 3am and we both were not drunk... I say before.. i will not get myself drunk.. because its so ugly for a girl to become drunk.. unless you are like my sister.. who knows how to take care of herself even if she is drunk.. but she has damn lot of experience on that.. haha.. not drunk.. but the high feeling was not bad at all.. :)




Haha.. we reached home and wasn't very tired out.. so was chatting and i stood infront of the mirror to take a picture of myself to commemorate my long hair as i would be going for a haircut the next day. Then took a picture of my sister in her stylo outfit.. she always manage to make herself stand out from the rest in her own way! Loves the way she dresses! Never runs out of ideas. Then we started to do very funny positions.. haha.. fun!

..BYEBYE to long hair..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨