So busy!! No free time to update my blog already~ After going to Thailand and off from work for a whole week, i come back and see a small hill on my in-tray, was quite happy that i dont have as much stuffs as i have expected. Who knows.. there is a tiger inside the small hill, although it looks small.. but there are alot of work involved to solve all that things!

Then Oshi also very bad.. gave me something very hard to do and i cant even finish till now. Must work harder and try to finish everything by this week so that i can clear my mind off this thing. Feel so bad to take such a long time to finish the work from him.

Anyway.. Thailand was very fun! i like Thailand.. of course it would be different to go with parents but its totally enjoyable as well. We ate and ate and ate and ate our way through.. enjoyed the food very much! Then also shop for some stuffs.

I didnt do a lot of shopping at Thailand. Spent a lot of money on the Cab fare from my father's place to the town area and the eating stuffs and some very small things. Unpacking at home has made me know that i actually did not buy a lot of things. I bought this jacket that i like very much. Its a very old school long jacket and i intend to wear it to Hong Kong this end of year. Will show you all when i upload the photos at home. Most of the Thailand photos i will upload to my friendster as much as i can when i have the time and hopefully by this week.

Oh ya.. my cousin from KL came to JB last week but because i
have already started work, i only managed to spend some time with her. We went shopping around Orchard on Friday night when she took a free tour bus from JB till Singapore. Singapore Tourism Board is doing a good job by providing free bus from JB till Orchard Road to bring the Johorians in for shopping! Great idea! Then after this we went back to get car and then we went to Mustafa to let her have a look at the shopping center that opens for 24 hrs!

I brought her for babysitting on Saturday. Nice Aiba san has invited me to his Christmas Party to help him babysit around 20 Jap kids. No worries because they were extremely high-tech kids! Most of them would be holding a DS in their hand and play their way through and yet they are very obedient. They wouldnt be too engrossed in the game. When asked to take food and present opening, they would follow. I look forward to more babysitting jobs for Jap kids.
Aki san's food was very nice! She could do Sushi, Turkey, Ham, Salads and other very nice food! Although i did not enjoy my food very well because i was busy helping the kids to their drinks and making sure they dont spill anything! Jap kids are so easy! Nobody spilled anything! I had to wear that very cute Christmas cap because i am the famous babysitter. Hehe.. hope Aiba san can help me get his friends to hire me when they need help. Hehe.. i am starting to love kids more and more already! haha.. my stupid face.. eating sushi i think!!
Look at their Toys!! The smalled "Town" in the whole wide world! The carpt itself, we can okay on it! Look at the "Hamster House"! Have you all see these hamsters at Taka before? They are very expensive toys but i know they are worth it. All the little things inside are so delicate and so cuteee!!!!

Tonight my department is going to have a bowling training at Marina Square in preparation for the Christmas Party this Friday afternoon. yea!! This Friday afternoon will work only half day!

The cutest girl of the evening!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨