Tomorrow the AM will be back. Very sian again!
Greatest achievement of the day is that i manage to ask "lady" something regarding work. Not sure why but i am starting to feel that somehow the situation could be saved. Recently have been good. But like what i told Serene, i'll be glad even if it stays this way. Dont have to be really good but like that will be fine. I will be very contented. Maybe also because i dont want to be hurt again.

This is me when i was waiting for JingYing to pick me up from the bus stop. We went to play bowling together!! With the Pee's sisters as well. Very fun! Played 3 games each and my highest score was only 108. So lousy.. got to buck up for the bowling competition coming up for our Christmas Party Celebration.



A few of the alumni gang people from band.. we went to KBox (Clementi) to sing! Only $13 each! So cheap! We sang from around 4.30pm-9pm! Very worth it! Too bad my mummy had to leave early. Denis is standing on the chair because he had to smoke near the air ventilator! Those who dont smoke protested and so those who smoke thought of a way to smoke and yet would not let those who dont smoke be "smoked".


One of the S.H.E.. Lim PeiYan.. should give her the "greatest imrpovement" award. Not laughing at her but she has improved tremendously. So buying car not only for convenience, for her, she was able to train on her own time as well. Practise makes Perfect!

Here is my MUMMY! Without her, there wouldnt be me in band! She has taught me so much!! Without her.. there wouldnt be my tone now as well. When i come in as a very lousy flute player, she didnt look down on me. Instead she wanted me to ask more questions. She dont like us to keep quiet. The more we ask, the more she like. So she taught me very patiently.. althougth i was no good everywhere. No matter is the air.. the rhythm.. the technique.. the embouchure.. the posture.. nothing was good. Today.. i can say that i have achieved something for flute playing and a lot of it really was from her teaching! Thank you so muchie!!



Dear ZiJing Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou!! No matter wad.. we will always be here for you. Do whatever you like. Even if it is against the logic to do so.. just hang on ya! My mum always say she have this feeling that you will be a very successful business women. Somehow.. even though i have had doubts about it before.. but honestly.. i think you could be it too. Just believe in yourself! Dont care too much about what other people have to say.. the important thing is follow your heart! I know how to say other people but dont know how to do it myself.. haha..

We both like this picture so much... so cute!
I Love You..
You Love Me..
We are Happy Family..
With a Great Big Hug and a Kiss from Me to You..
And you said you Love me too!!!
Help you buy battery only ma.. no need to love me so much de la!! haha..
Later will be going for band practice.. then tomorrow come back to a world where my AM is here already. Days like these doesnt come by often.. i really cherished this 2 days and i thank god to invent human and human to invent rules and there are rules for employees to take leaves..
There would be people who were happy that they took leave for their holiday and there would be people who would also be happy that the people who took leave.. took leave!! haha.. only those people who understand will understand what i am trying to mean here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨