Spent a very nice weekend at home. I didnt go out with any friends. Just purely stayed at home and stayed with my family, my mum and my brother. My sister was busy working as usual. She's off today but i have to work. Of course my mum and i, we did went to the Pelangi Plaza Shopping Mall to watch my cousin brother, Bryan Ho's show! Great work done by him.. he never fails to do a good job. Honestly, not everybody is perfect.. although sometimes living with him is quite a headache, there is somethings that i love about him as well. He is super talented in what he is doing now, and without him, i wouldnt look so pretty on my graduation, my annual band concerts. Thanks to him.. his pair of amazing hands that can make people pretty by covering their flaws.. he always says, "I'm best at covering".


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is the "Ci Xi Tai Hou" image. I like this model! Seen her from the previous shows as well. Very experienced on stage.. she knows just what the things she needs to do to make everything perfect.. great make up.. great costume and great model to bring out the "FEEL".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And now.. from "Ci Xi" to "Japanese Chick" in just 5 mins on stage. Changed hairstyle.. changed costume.. she wore this inside her Ci Xi costume actually. They manage to take off her Ci Xi costume in a jiffy and she just had to put the red boots on. Then Bryan do the make up and pin on the wig then here comes the chick!

Played PS2 with my beloved younger brother, Chiou Ting Ting.. very nice! Fell in love with the game. Something like Dynasty Warrior but its called Samurai Warrior.. in Japanese.. but the girls in this game much better than the girls in Dynasty Warrior. Yea! I can use girl! My brother really catch up real fast.. i played this kind of game before so i roughly know what to do. At first he was quite behind then he catch up with me and was better than me now. Guys ah.. *grinz*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Can you see the controllers??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is where i live.. at my balcony on the 2nd floor.

Will be going back JB tonight. I left my Scan Card at home! Ting Ting lah.. he was playing with my card.. somemore still say, "Wah! Da Jie.. this one very nice to swing leh!" Good loh! Today forget to bring lo. Have to go walk to Millenia Tower this morning. Wondering later whether can try my luck to board the shuttle bus to Cityhall MRT.

Still not much luck in booking air tickets to Thailand.. super peak period now due to holidays. My agent also never reply my emails already. Maybe i too fan already ba. Keep email her different dates. Hmm.. not much hope for us to go there now..

pray pray pray.. go Thailand..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨