Shit happens!!
Having OT now because of the SPF thing that my assistant manager dont understand. Is this really relevant? Never mind.. i shall ask and understand and then i will be a better person because i know something again! Learning should be fun.. although it feels very sucky because of my stupid EGO also! Aja Aja Fighting!! (means go go fighting [korean].. taught my Ms. Y.. haha.. your copyright ok!)

Yesterday went to the salon. Told stylist that i wanted to cut my fringe.. but in the end i cut my hair. After so much struggling, finally decided to try another stylist. Not bad.. i like his cutting. Ahwen was sick yesterday when i went back so never asked him for his comments. Wait till he gets better than i ask him happily ba!

..My hair was shorter than before.. he cut away 3 inches..

Then also bought a bag that was on discount. Ms. S & Ms. Y also say nice.. so i bought le..

..My new bag..

Alright got to go.. lots of work coming in already.. Thanks to Takashi Oshiden too...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨