Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
..Ms. Pang working through the night even though she's having flu..

Just hang up on the with Ms. Pang. She's having a very chong shi life now. Her boss at her company likes her very much and she is doing very well and have impressed the boss very much with her work. She's working very hard! Can see her nu li this time. Very happy that she is living her life this way. Some lady has already asked JingYing to help with "something new" and its progressing very well too. (cant tell details) JingYing is picking up everything rather fast. I am having a chong shi life too.. in my own way! Maybe not as good or as colourful and as xin fu as her.. but in my own way..

Was thinking a lot on my way to work today. Thought about some quite unhappy stuffs but i have decided not to think about them anymore. Like what i have told kmiang, i want to be happy now. No point to brood over what my "dear friends" have done. Maybe they have forgotten all about it.. but i will not. I can forgive but i will not forget. Those who remember.. i will love even more.. because they have got more heart to be my friend. They have got the heart to remember "that" day in my life.

Was thinking about my life also.. i dont need a relationship now. I will live as it is.. let nature takes its course. I am happy now. I have friends.. family. Especially my family.. my father is coming back very soon and so glad that i can be together with my father.. finally.. he is REALLY back. Thinking.. how long can i work as an employee. I want to earn more money to provide a better life for my family and as well as myself. Then was thinking about being a parent.. (haha.. i know i think too much). Being a parent.. would have to take care of kid and would have to spend a great deal of money on them too. At my rate now.. i would have to marry late then can earn that much to start a family.

Anyway, have told kmiang that i will not think about all those unhappy things. Those who are REAL friends.. i will know. haha.. somehow.. this entry seems to be a bit too harsh hor.. haha.. anyway.. the basic thing.. its always good to look on the bright side of life and see the positive side of everyone and not on the negative side. Then life will be better and more happy right? Isnt it good to laugh and smile! Friends.. "Always look on the bright side of life... nena nenenenenana"

Last night was at JingYing's house right.. Then saw Pee's 2 very pretty sisters with "fan-like" eye lashes.. very long!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
!!This is the elder sister. The younger sister even more keng ah!!

Serene said.. god is fair.. so god must have given me something else.. because he never give me long lashes like those above.. so what did he give me??? *thinking*

Maybe god will also sing...

"Always look on the bright side of life.. nena nenenenenana"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨