Pimples are conquering my face. My body is telling me to get more rest. I have been sleeping too late lately. If not then, i would not sleep. So now, i will try to sleep early everyday and get as much sleep as possible.

....
Band room was on the 4th floor.. and BB room was on the 2nd floor. You always waited for me to go home together. Although most of the time, Band practice would take a longer time. So i would take a longer time than you but you will always be waiting. I knew it. I would walk down the stair from the 4th floor. When i reach 2nd floor, somebody from BB willl shout, "Oei.. your GF finish already. Bye!" Then you will walk over, hold my hand and we walk down the stairs to ground floor together. If there are teachers or the Principal is still around, we will let go and walk like normal. If i had friends with me then you would walk together with us. We would walk like that to the bus stop to take 170. If not, then we will walk to Woodlands Central Mac to eat or talk. All i need to do is just sit down at the table and you will go downstairs to buy the food. Not much have to be said, you will buy what you think you want to buy for me. I have confidence that you will not buy things that i dont like. Then we would go home together, through custom then we will wait together for our mothers to come and fetch us. At this part, normally will be left with the 2 of us to be alone. Then we would talk about our day and other gossips. All the time you would be holding my hands, afraid that you will lose me.
Just like what you said.. "you are my one and only"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨