My sister is a great wonder woman!
She's now working in the Cafe everyday, 7 days a week. Not only that, but she go out with the people from the Cafe at night. She will reach home early in the morning around 3am like that and she will hurry and grab a few hours of sleep before she goes to work again. Of course i know since she is working, i should be happy for her and should not be complaining again. She work we also say, she dont work then we also say. But i am quite worried for her.. she is slimming down again and rapidly!! too fast!

She met this guy at the Cafe also, a volleyball coach from the chinese school at JB. She became another person. There was this week when she has completely no appetite to eat and guess what.. we keep asking her to eat or try to tell her that this is no good.. she wouldn't listen to us at all. But this lover of hers, talked to her then she listened. I asked her how come she suddenly want to eat again and she say because he ask her to eat. So sad.. we cant talk her round.. compared to a week old friendship with that lover guy. Then also because of this guy that she is staying outside till very late night. I think because the only time they can be together would also be at night. So they might have went out for a movie, ktv or etc.

i dont like! My sister is ignoring her health, she is ignoring the family. My mum told me it has been very long since my sister told her about things.. you know.. the mother and daughter talk.. stuffs..
Before she worked, she will help my mum with housework. My mum is very lazy to do housework. But then, she should have kept our own room clean and tidy. I dont even understand why the mirror outside the toilet can be so dirty.To me now, sometimes i even feel that she is so distant from us already. We no longer communicate and dont see each other in real person much. So sad...

This morning actually wanted to sleep... but really cannot tahan already, so diryt! So i cleaned the toilet and the floor.. and sept and mop the whole house. Now just completed.. very tired! But.. still.. very interesting and very very fulfilling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨