I want to go somewhere! Taiwan, HongKong, even KL! Let's go walk walk and shop shop and eat eat! Haha.. suddenly got the kick to go somewhere.

As most of you know, i have the big problem of constipation. Just recently, i found a way to make myself go toilet more often and i have been doing this since last Friday morning. The key to my "happiness" is to drink ICE KOPI from Killiney at Millenia Walk! Since last Friday onwards, i went to the toilet thrice already! Which is much much better than my once a week record! Of course to some of you, you might still think that thrice from Fri till now is not a enough (jH right?), but to me is already something!

Went to check my friendster on Monday, and there were 3 guys who suddenly message me. I dunno them! They asked to be my friend. And one of them even said, "I hope to meet active partners." Oh my! What do he mean by that. So strange! Then the other 2 were normal la. Anyway i was wondering whether i should reply to them because i know they might have messaged me after they saw my pictures. I dont like this feeling because to me, photos are very deceiving. Maybe when they see me in real person then they might have regretted that they wanted to know me. In the end i decided to reply and asked all 3 of them the same question, "Why do you wanna know me? I dunno you and you dunno me?"

Is it so true that there are really people who try to get more girls through friendster? Because last time when i was together with my ex, of course i put my status as "In a relationship" then no one messages me. Hmm.. but when told another friend of mine, he told me, its ok to make friends because his cousin met the husband on ICQ. They are happily married and already have a very cute daughter! Unbelievable. But to me, i dont easily trust those people that message girls online just like that. But still, i should be happy because that means my photos are actually pretty enough to deceive those crazy guys who wants to know more girls! haha!

There's this secret that i told jH about.. not secret la.. just a plan in Malaysia that i have been thinking about a lot this week. Hopefully we would be able to produce a proposal good enough to get the WORM!
(Early bird gets the worm!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨