Recently, most of my girlfriends are having problems with their BF.

jH, PY, kmiang and of course, me. kmiang and me, can be more qiao! Both of us declared a breakup to her BF, my ex-BF.

After my Superstar Audition on Saturday, we (kmiang, xc and me) went to Far East to shop and have a haircut. xc had a haircut, i only had a fringe-cut. Then we had dinner there as well. When we left Far East i saw this very familiar back view. I think its Rachel, but i was not sure because Rachel's hair is curled. This person that i saw has straight hair and much shorter. I was not sure but the walking style really resembles her. Then i saw the handbag and i could really confirm it was Rachel. At that moment, i knew she could have rebonded her hair and trimmed her hair. So i called HuiFen immediately to tell her about it.

It was quite late already so kmiang's father was here to fetch her back, after fetching her mum from Jurong. Then xc and me, we walked to cineleisure to have a place to sit and also bubble tea to drink while we talked. That was when we talked about me and Ayub. I told her how much i have been thinking lately and we analysed my feelings for him. I know my feelings for him have changed and it would never be the same again. He is no longer there in my heart like 2 years before. I need to do something about this. No point to drag on anymore when i know we are not suitable and i know i would not love him like before anymore. The only thing is that i dont want to hurt him. Yet, like xc say, if we go on, we could hurt each other more. Maybe it is the courage from a friend telling you all these, I knew all the time, but i never have the courage to do so. After i send xc off, i walked on orchard road waiting for LinJuan they all to confirm with me the place of meeting. I messaged Ayub, telling him that i think that we are not suitable and i have came to the decision that we cant be together. He kept begging me and asking me to give him another chance. I felt so terrible that i am doing this to him and to our 2yr old relationship but at the same time i know i have to to do it. Somehow, i cried there.. right there.. sitting infront of Ngee Ann City. Finally, from all his begging, i told him sorry and i am not going to reply his message anymore and asked him to contact me when he is ready to accept me as a friend. I felt miserable and yet have no idea who to call to tell them my feelings. So i thought of taking a walk to Esplanade and have a quiet moment there looking out to the waters. I was going to go use the toilet at Cine but I barely stepped into Cine when i saw Adeline. The most shocking part was when i saw the person next to her! SHIT! I sent him a message to give him a chance to explain but he did nothing about it. My luck was not very good and in fear that i might see something that i shouldn't see again, i headed home. I dont know why, but i called kmiang after i bath and began to talk to her about me and Ayub. She gave me her encouragement. Until she told me she saw Adeline's friendster! The struggle inside me stopped and i told her about what i saw. We cried together for 30 mins. We cried for ourselves and cried for each other. Then, she made her decision. That guy didnt reply her and hang up on her and finally shut off his phone. Oh my god! Give me a very good reason why he have to do that. Then we had conference with LT, XC, KC & Kmiang till morning before we slept.

One of my malaysian GF found herself a BF after a long time of solitarian life. She look so happy in the picture. She was so pretty, so sweet. So loved. I am so happy for her. So excited for her. I only fell asleep hours after the conference because i couldnt get myself to sleep. So i cant meet her anymore but i would love to listen to her love story and her life some other time ok! Sorry i couldnt make it Sunday afternoon. Hope you understand.

To the one who thinks that she dun love him anymore. There would come a time when you couldnt take it anymore.. time when you know you dun deserve all this treatment anymore.. time when you know there could be a person that would treat you better. Dont be afraid to let go.. for the better..

For the ones who are not sure whether to believe or not to believe.. do not be afraid. Your destiny is in your hands. Try as hard as you can, the important thing here is not to regret. You might have lost it now, so try hardest so that you will not have the chance to say, "i should have tried harder". You never know..

We.. solitarians.. might be lonely at times.. yearn to have and yet to have.. maybe someday the right one will come. As long as we believe right?

We pray and we pray and we pray.. for friends.. and for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨