... busy day @ work ...

Today was a very busy day at work for me. My AM went back to Japan for home leave. From Monday till Thursday, i was practically doing nothing much. That was how this blog came about. If the AM was here, i would be a very fake person by trying not to surf net if possible. I would not be able to make this blog happen. Yet, today was a very 'sense of achievement' day also because i manage to complete alot of tasks (which i left out in the 4 days before). So very happy!

I got to rush now! Going to meet kyle at Cityhall. He is waiting for me there, then we are going to go East Coast Park together. No lar! I am not going there to date with him! I am just going there because his company got this event there and he needs to bring a girl along. I have no idea why he think of me.. but i agreed to help. I still need to change before i leave here. East coast park leh.. i cant be wearing my working attire there. Firstly my poor working clothes (i'm wearing ahwen's sweater) is too hot, secondly it might smell if there is BBQ, thirdly i believe shorts are more comfortable.

Alright.. finally.. she left already. It will be very awkward to leave together with her.
I make my move le..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨