Today is my beloved younger sister's Bday. Hapi Birthday Chiou Y.C.! Hope she likes the presents (means more than 1) and the card. I even made an effort to make sure the card is neat and tidy. I used the computer and printed my wishes on the card. My writing sucks, so i din wan to write on the card. Bought her a Nike bag and a Mickey Mouse sandals! Took me a whole afternoon to decide on what to buy and where to buy. I am quite delighted with what i bought, its up to my baby sister already.

... 16.08.06 ...
Reminds me of my own bday this year.. hmm.. humphf... Wondering.. whether my social life is getting worse and worse. Or am i not a good friend? I am not trying to say that i am a very materialistic person but actually, what i want is a bit of assurance from my friends that they still remember that special day for me every year. Might not have to bang on my door and bring me ultimately expensive presents, at least a message, at least a small present that you made, or something you might have spent some time to think about to get for me. So this brings me to the wall of my room and i start to repent.. maybe i should make little efforts to remember other people's bday. I cant imagine.. my old friend can even forget my bday or speak nothing about my present. Girl.. you are my old friend since sec school, you are suppose to be there in my heart but you are no longer there anymore. I might have spend too much time on you that is not aprreciated at all! Anyway.. to other better and precious friends out there! people out there! Dont ask me what you want to buy for me. Just use your cute and warm heart to buy. I will appreciate it. Quickly make me feel that you all love me! wahaha.. alright.. a little suggestion to you all so that my treasured friends will not be lost, you all can buy things that are useful or things that i might need. Mayb if you can take some of your time to think, then maybe you will know what i need.
Actually my bday was quite bad, until the very last min, from the evening when i had dinner with my old friend, LingYen and her bf, Kiat, then things start to turn for the better. Especially the very last hour. It was very shocking and very memorable. Thanks to Mark, LinJuan, Sugi, WeiJian and Simon. After i cut the small piece of cake where they manage to buy at tcc, each of them planted a kiss on my pretty cheeks. Was quite shy about it but i was ecstatic when they did kiss me! Then everybody sang the song "All About You", with Sugi playing the guitar. A lot of people at the pub looked over because of the beautiful song and they all sang it very nicely because most of them are singers. So this song, became a tradition. Sung it at Chanel's birthday, my birthday, Sugi's birthday and next coming will be WeiJian's birthday. So i think maybe god was trying to play me. He made my day seem so meaningless then gave me a great surprise at the end. Also thanks to all those dearest friends who sent me birthday messages or those who purposely sent me birthday messages at the very last minute.. a humungous thank you to all!

This is the thing about starting a blog late.. i am blogging about things that happened before i got this blog.. hell.. haha.. (^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨