Checklist - Checked!

Has got some plans for the next few months and I am pretty excited about them.

This coming November (which is... from tomorrow onwards), I am looking forward to a family trip with my FAMILY and meaning, my father also! Yes he is back home already!!! Only for a short month and plus I am staying in Singapore so i dont really get all the full month with him.

We are going to Ipoh for 4D3N and SMOKEHOUSE we will be visiting! COOL! Has always wanted to be there. Even tried to plan that in for the last Ipoh trip with the ex-man (hehe.. a bit cheeky). We are going to stay for a night at Smokehouse this time. The price is super steep for a night's stay but we decided to go ahead with it though.. all for the most wonderful Daddy. Most importantly is for him to enjoy every bit of it. =)

Next, I have registered myself for Run for Your Lives Asia which is coming up in January 2014. Registered as Runner because Kai Ling wanted to feel the excitement. HAHA! Finally i am going to do something like that... I think I have never really participated in any kind of running events in Singapore before and this is going to be soooo interesting.

I went roller blading (inline skating) last night... like... after.... a... long... time..

Asked to meet Kok Kee and JJ. They jogged and I was blading. Well... i must say i stumbled a lot last night because I forgot most of the techniques we learnt at the short beginner course and plus.. the neighborhood area is full of "obstacles" and "dangers". I think most of the time I was the danger though..! Laugh die me also when I thought of how I was hugging on to the curb when I was at the slope. Well, the thing to be happy about is that I actually started blading again! Can??!! =P

Now, i cant brake really well. Should I sign up for further courses or should I ask someone who knows to teach me? hmm...

Last night had its hiccups too when bestie Yayu was admitted to hospital for hyperventilation/hypertension. Just for your info, remember that when you see patients experiencing this, which signs or syndromes can be - body cramp, quick breathing, very fast heartbeat and stiff body/hands/legs. You need to ask them to breath slowly. Have to ask the patients to try to breath in slow, count to 3 before exhaling which helps to relax the patient too. The Paramedic whom was talking to Yayu told her that she has to help herself by breathing properly because even if they had brought her to the hospital, the doctor cant help her too if she didnt want to breath properly. She was admitted to hospital for further checks and thank god she returned earlier this morning. Was praying so much for her... Please keep her safe and help her get through whatever she is experiencing now. =)

Everyone has got their own problems. At some point of time, we will be soooo helpless and lost that we thought of all the negativity. Sometimes, even thinking of it hurts us as well. It is not easy to get through... especially when you know there is nothing you can do about it. Then... face it and make the best out of it. There is nothing forever, even hatred or unhappiness. At some point of time, i believe goodness can turn things around. Just have to be positive about it. Right?

Always look on the bright side of life. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨