My Degree in Mathematics Boyfriend

I am now sitting in my living room (Jurong) typing my blog entry..

At the background or rather, i am sitted in an angle overlooking the dining table. There are 2 person there, which is my brother and the boyfriend. The brother is going to take his Mathematics IGCSE examinations and my boyfriend is actually the tuition teacher. Of course he is not taking any money for that. He is only doing it because I asked him to help. THANK YOU!

Boyfriend has been doing this for about 2.5 months. He would come to my JB home on Sundays and would take a few hours to tuition my brother to prepare him for the examination. Which after the tuition, we would have dinner or spend some time together or with my family, then he would pump petrol, wash car before we head back to Singapore. He would send me back to Jurong. =)

Tomorrow will be the first paper for my brother and i really wish him all the best. Hopefully he will be able to pass this time round. This is his last chance already.. if things still turn out the same, he would have to start working already. Time cannot wait for him anymore.

After all the effort made by boyfriend and everyone of us, it will be very disappointing (again) if my brother still doesnt get this last credit.

Looking at him really make one feel dejected at times... it almost feels like he has already given up. Well if he does, he have to face his own life in future. This is his life.

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨