sleepless nights

last night was PAINFUL!
me suffering from urine infection.
dont know how many out there has actually experienced this but usually this is due to drinking little water.. erm.. ya most of the time it happens because of this.

forced myself to sleep last night.. tried really hard to ignore the pain!

i went to PY's house to have dinner after work this evening.
her mum cooked Asam Laksa and as promised, PY told me before hand and I saved this day for dinner at PY's house.

lepak at her house for a bit before i made my way home and that was already about 12am when i left her house.

took a bus from her house.. then i alighted at somewhere pretty far from my house. Walked from the bus stop that the bus could possibly take me nearest to my place.. and as i was taking my MIDNIGHT WALK, I tried to distract myself with messaging (as i see some strangers.. walking by and glaring at me strolling in heels) and which PY and I did a bit of research and we realised that there was actually another bus  (502) that will drop me closer to my home from PY's place. So this is for future reference.

Anyway the walk was kind of scary but I was very fortunate that there were some kind souls who took my mind off a bit from the stares as i walk along the quiet path home.

I am now typing as i lie on my bed with the warm yellow light... very nice...

Work has been really really hectic for the new job.. which.. i should really sleep soon... LIKE NOW.

Still a bit of urine infection pain.. will drink more water tomorrow!!

has been some time since i updated my blog..


Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨