Celine Luggage Handbag


FOUND NEW LOVE!!

It actually happened that evening when i was walking with the Kareshi at Parkway Parade (is this that mall's name?? ok i not sure) and i saw this young teenage girl carrying a black handbag that at the very first look i could tell it is branded but i wasnt sure because i had never seen this handbag before. Immediately i told the Kareshi about it but it was too late for him to see. However, i always had this bag in my mind.

So i was stalking a fren on fb today and then while i was looking thru her photos, i saw this familiar bag but it was of another colour.

I seriously didnt know what is the brand of this bag but i think... this fren of mine should be carrying branded too. So i was almost sure that this bag is of "branded" origin.

Just out of fun, i asked my brother who was sitting beside me and was on his computer. I asked him if he know what brand this bag is from. He nodded his head.

Immediately i thought he was just joking because how would he know HANDBAGS??

So he went back to his computer and i saw him going to yahoo and then the next thing, he opened the images of the bag that i was looking for and he turned around and told me, "the brand is CELINE".

I was like... JAW hit the floor edy!




Here it is, my NEW FOUND LOVE.

The brother also helped me checked the price a bit and it should be about S$3000 or more. It is about RM8000 in ringgit.

Too expensive already. I really liked it and so i decided to note it down on my blog immediately. LOL!

I should go to one of their boutiques in Singapore to try.

Try no harm!

LOL!

on my wishlist. =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨