Thank you for the Weekend

The weekend that just passed was really wonderful. We spent a lot of quality time together. Even tho Sunday was more of running errands here and there but we STUCK together all the time.

Now, we will try our best to talk nicely and not be angered too much with each others words. He starts to understand my "plight" because of everything that i was committing and doing for all my loved ones. May he be the shoulder that i can fall on when i get tired from everything that i was doing in my life.

I will tell myself to treat him better because i tend to want him to treat me very well and when he doesnt i will freaking freak out and then i will not give him any face or because he is my bf so he tends to have to endure a lot of ME!... ya.. as in the real ME. =P

KISS**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨