Debbie's Wedding = Drunk SB

Hahaha... yes!!
i was sooooo drunk last night!!

Everything was good actually... i had quite an amount of the Glenfiddich 18 yrs single malt whisky at the wedding dinner.. which was very generous of Jin's Papa to bring such good whisky for the wedding dinner. (as i heard Jin's Papa drinks very good whisky and which was why he wanted to provide this for the wedding dinner... and trust me.. this is very costly for a wedding dinner like last night)

It was very smooth and very very good whisky - in my opinion. why i say this? Because, one of the guy called Aaron sitting at the same table as me actually thinks that this is not so great.. i was like.. WHAT?? any the way, i really think this is very good stuff already.

SHHHHH... but i stole one bottle home!!! not really me who stole but because Sissy knows i really liked this alot and so she sneaked the bottle home. However, we had to finish this fast because its opened already and will oxidise if we do not finish it soon.

But... i dont think i can finish that any soon also because i got sooo drunk last night that i think i cannot touch that within this month. HAHAHA!!

Alright, continue....
There was second round after the dinner. The bride is a party person and so she definitely found a great place for the second round - ARUKU Club at Tmn Sentosa. The place is really nice.. and it's the new club in town! So.. it was very crowded!! Most of the people i know who goes partying were there for the second round after the dinner. SO FUN!!! we danced and we drank... which i didnt realise i was drinking too much and too fast. By the time we headed home, i was already in super tipsy condition... still can walk and all.. but can feel the "kick" from the liqour getting to me. I was TAHAN-ing in the car not to throw up. So, as expected, the first thing i reached home was to run to the toilet downstairs to vomit. This was my 1st round of Merlion experience. LOL!!

After, i went upstairs to my room and carried on the 2nd round of Merlion-ing. But... but.. but.... i dont remember anything after that!! Yes!! i dont know wad happened after that!! Until.. i heard this very familiar alarm tone...  i think.... OH!! it is my bro's handphone!! (i was lying on the toilet floor... when this happened. i must have fell asleep after vomiting and not to worry, my room toilet is very clean and dry so it wasnt soo bad to sleep on the floor) He realised i was stucked in the toilet for some time and wanted me out of there. It was 6am in the morning at that time. Hahah... i think i was really too paiseh and so i didnt want to get out of the toilet yet and i IGNORED. Then my sis came and help my bro tooo... she banged the door a few times. Which i still stubbornly ignored!!! What i did was i messaged them on whatsapp but they refused to budge. OOOHHH... and in the end, my powerful sissy banged the door open. STUN!!! Spoiled the door knob thoroughly. HAHAH! She Geng!! Gave me a glass of water and dragged me to bed was what she did when i continued to stuff my face in the toilet bowl. HAHA! i cant help but laugh when i am typing this and recalling every bit of that.

So this was the Drunk experience i had last night. When i woke up this noon, i knew i had to remove my make up and bath because i looked awful with eyeliner/mascara bits all over my face and i smell SMOKY from the club. Throughout all this, i just feeel so SICK!!! Yes, it was hangover time. Went outside (Mum drove me... which didnt happen a long time because i always drive her around when we went out now) to have lunch with Mummy and although i really didnt feel like eating, i forced myself to finish my kuay teow soup and had a teh-o peng and also Ai-yu-bing. Finally... after stuffing some food in my empty-sick-body, i felt much much better. I have to say, i really had to force myself to eat because even when i am eating, i feel sooo sick that i wanted to run to the toilet and throw up. I really mean it when i say i had to force myself to eat.. at the same time, forcing myself not to want to throw up too. Chim lei!! hahaha.. anyway i am glad it was over after i finished my lunch and to make things better, i took a nap after i return from lunch and when i woke up.. all was goood!! Yay!!!

Whew...!!

The wedding dinner was very fun last night and met so many friends!! JB is really interconnected. Saw friends i never expected to meet and of course friends that i knew who would be there too which i hadnt met for some time.

Alright... hope i dun get drunk like this anymore!! =P

Off to sleep to start a busy week ahead!! -- Work will be busy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨