WE broke up...
FINALLY??

of course this decision was made with a lot of thinking and thinking and thinking before i decided.

i did love him... but not anymore.. things have changed and I have changed. Due to many reasons and many factors.

i read my past posts and realise, there were so many times i re-think abt my relationship with him. so many times... i convinced myself to try again. but not this time....

i hope he could get over this sooner and hope he will find a great girl.

********

it has been so long since i last posted on this blog and first thing i come back.. i am talking about my break up.

anyway, this blog still consists of many of our memories which i will hope to remember too.

********

hopefully.. more memorable memories could follow from here onwards... =)

someone said... i went to your blog that day lei.. which reminded me.. yea i had a blog which i hasnt deleted yet...

=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨