My RIDE!!!

yes yes yes!!!!
i got my car already!
my ride!!
my own ride!!
.
.
TOYOTA VIOS it is and her name will be Xiaoxue. hahah!!
.
.
rushed really quickly to Kulai after work last night.
met Ah Liew on the way as he waited a bit for me at the highway.
then we went to his house together so that i can drop Laohei there.
then Ah Yin came to pick me and Ah Liew then we went to the office to get my CAR!!
.
.


there it is!! my car!! my RIDE!! whatever you call it.. its MINE!
.
.
car plate is a bit unexpectedly small but was ok for me because thats what i wanted. i wanted the numbers printed.
.
.
car seats and all still wrapped in plastic. =P
.
.

Its MINE MINE MINE!!
.
.
backside..
.
.
simply love the car plate.
.
.
some said the numbers/letters still could be smaller but this was ok for me already.
think ah liew wants something even smaller than this on his car.
.
.
im happy with this!!
.
.
the VIOS & E wordings were also removed.
=P
.
.

i love this picture. Ah yin did a great job!
my car my car my car my car!!
woohooo!!
.
.



changed rims & tyre before car was delivered to me.

chose this rim together with ah Liew.

believe he would do the same on his cars.

.

.

loves this rim so much!

which was why i decided to get the same for MY CAR (now i can say my CAR! haha).

although just different colour from the one Laohei had.

.

.

ah yin also said this rim nice.

.

.




wah... i really like her more and more and more and more...

.

.

I OWN HER!! hahahaha...

.

.

how come i didnt realise that VIOS is actually quite a beautiful car!!

.

.


removing the plastic wrappings!! woohoo!!. yay!!

.

.


READY TO GO!!! woohohoooooo!

.

.

met up with Kulai Gang later in the night for lim teh.

then see see look look my car a bit then it was time to head home.

.

.

was already late by the time i reached home. about 12.30am already.

then silly and blur me!

everything i pack but i forgot to take my stupid house keys!!

left it inside Laohei.

.

.

Gong did say he wanted to send it to me.

but i would just be waiting there doing nothing.

so i thought i could just drive to Kulai since i could get familiar with the car too.

really not used to driving a bigger car and auto car.

haha.

.

.

so by the time i reach home after making another trip to Kulai was already 1.30am.

.

.

by the time i lie on my bed... 2am...

SHAG!!!!

.

.

.

but still HAPPY GIRL I AM!!

.

.

going Ipoh tonight...

=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

House Hunting Weekend - Eco Summer