my 2D1N at Palace of the Golden Horses - STWW

my first ever biggest kind of MLM meeting that i had ever been to.
it was very extensive and sort of out of what i could imagined on the scale of the meeting and the number of people that were attending it on that weekend.
.
there were about 2000 people!!!
.


my first picture taken when i reached the hotel.
.
this was taken at the lobby
.

this was taken later when we had a dinner break and this was the tag for me to wear so that i can enter the meeting venue.
.

the night events.
.
FUN and touching night when Nicholas was up there receiving his US$1 million circle member recognition.
.
he told of his story from young and how much he have gained from this business and how it not only benefit himself and also the loved ones around him.
.
this was how the whole business attracted me because i wanted the best for my family too. i want my father to be debt-less. no matter from house loans or study matters for my brother. but also.. at the same time.. i am still worried/scared.. i havent really got out of my comfort zone yet. i think i am still finding excuses for myself
.

the candle moment.
.
where the lights were darkened and we were left with candles in our hands.
.
we went to the leaders of ST, thank them for all the teachings and guidance and their continuous encouragement to every single one of us.
.
thanking our direct lines, our sponsors for bringing us there and trigger ourselves to re-think about what we actually want in life.
.
no matter i succeed or not in future, there were so many things i have learnt from ST and how the system and the leaders and the people there benefited me.
.
its like a BIG-BIG family with the same goal :

to be a better person. to love your family.
.
so far, i think the leaders of the organisation have really been a really good role model for me to follow.
.
now.. can i make the "CHANGE"?

this is taken on day 2 after breakfast.
.
meeting starts from 9.30am onwards and lasted all the way till 9pm but we left around 7pm as Buwei Shuling Adeline & Bang had to make their way back to Singapore after they sent me back home.
.
end of photos from iphone.
.
.
.

as the name of the hotel - Palace of the Golden Horses, we saw plenty of horses when we went to the restaurant for lunch on DAy 1 when we just reached.
.








Adeline, Shu Ling, Bang, Buwei.
.
my dearest uplines.
.
its kind of good to be the youngest in a group. they sayang me so much! =P
.

haha.. what is my Yellow-yellow-red-circle container doing there.
.

it was for my Trimshake which i now took for lunch.
.
depending on individuals, the trimshake will be taken for dinner for some other people. as for me, my lunch was the heaviest for 3 meals and so i had to replace my lunch with trimshake.
.
also good for me, cos i can save money. so i was drinking my trimshake while they had their lunch. i consider myself lucky that i do not have to buy lunch.
.

recognition certification for their hard work.. achieving the 5000GSVs.
.
then it was dinner break and we finally had a chance to see our room cos our rooms were still not ready when we checked in and we had to rush to our meeting already.
.

that's my extra bed there!
.

a nice big room for only RM230 per night.
.
they refuse to let me know how much my extra bed was. sweets!
.
free accomodation!
the lamp with.... a horse stand.
.
view from the balcony.
.
and now...
.
the toilet!





nice and big bathroom with bath tub that i was intending to soak in.
.
but was really exhausted after a ONE-WHOLE day of meeting.
.
most importantly the meeting really put me thru quite an ordeal because it just triggers me on what i want in my life and how and what i should be doing to achieve that.
.
moreover that Buwei and Shu Ling wanna chat with Bang so asked me to bath first then i cannot be draggy already so i cant soak.
.

nice Li Lian.
she's really a really nice lady who has been helping me thru this week when i went to help hui ling who still had stock when she bought it last year but apparently that distributor who recommended her not good. left her just like that. no review no nothing.
.
Li Lian stayed with me and helped my friend till we went home around 1.20am on Wednesday night. almost fainted! so tired!
.
my sponsors.
Buwei Papa & Shu Ling Mama.
.
.
.
the most important part of the evening.
.
on our way back to the hotel room after everything ended at the convention hall which was already about 1am. it was supposed to end around 10pm! it was a touching night. really. alot of emotions.. a lot of mind-triggering effect.
.
it really sets you thinking.
.
after the first day, i realised that i've joined the correct MLM company. Nuskin being an American company has been in this line for 26 years and much to say, the products and the group of people/scientist in America has done all their part right to make it so successful. i've really learnt alot about Nuskin and how good a company it is. it was all a misunderstanding that i had before.
.
.
.
okok.. as i was saying, we were walking across the big open space to get to the hotel entrance and this was what i discovered along the way and i was really excited about it.
.
those cars that were shown on the slides of the leaders appeared right infront of me.
.

.

.
.

this is Angela's car.
for a person like her, i thought she would drive her Porsche but she didnt.
.
this bunch of leaders.. they are really worth every bit of my respect and admiration for a person like they are.
.
i am also amazed that i can even hug every single one of them.
.
=)
.
.
yes!
.
all 7899!!!!
.
7899 = STWW
.
if one day i am able to buy my 308 because of Nuskin, i will do that tooo!
.
as i speak of this now, one of the partners in our organisation, and i've checked, she's from JB also. she drives the car i want to own!!! i want to meet her soon!! i saw her car on the slides and i went frantic!
.
there was also another 308 (red) which was on the slides too.
.
coincidentally!!! that was Li Lian's car!! when i knew that, i just bombed her with questions about the car. LOL.
.
.
.
.
breakfast venue for the 2nd day.
.

.

.
after breakfast, we had meeting again.
.
then meeting and meeeting until lunch.. then meeting meeting and meeting and meeting...
.
so we left early because those people still had to go back to Singapore.
.


some pictures before we head back. to commemorate my first 2D1N meeting with ST!
=)
.
and
.
.
.
.
.

I SAW IT!!! I SAW THE WHITE 308 TURBO which belongs to 1 of our partners!!!
.
.
i really need to meet this girl and tell her this is my dream car!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
not easy not easy not easy not easy not easy!!!
.
how can i overcome myself!!???
the barrier.. i need to overcome!!! arhhhhh!!..
.
tomorrow and the day after also got meeting to attend..
wah i become super busy girl already. LOL.
.
its for the best.. make a CHANGE! =)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨