20th September 2010 (Monday) My IPHONE 4

yeapie!!
i am owning an iphone 4!!
my first iPhone ever in my whole lifetime.
.
.
contract was ending and i decided to spend my S$580 on IPHONE!!!
so expensive but it was money well spent because with it, i was able to get through the JAM and all in a SPEEDY way because i can listen to music or even watch videos/drama with iphone which i am doing now.
when i reach Kranji early and waiting for transport, i am watching the HK drama 公主嫁到.
finished 超级星光大道 till the very last updated episode.
finished watching 呼叫大明星.
judging by this, imagine how much time i spent travelling everyday.
it was GOOD.
i wouldnt regret it but it did burn an enormous hole in my pocket.
HAHA.
.


it was delivered to our office because it was bought with our company line.
BBYY took up the data plan and she was required to pay on her own the extra charges incurred for the data plan.
as for me, i will be getting a data plan in JB.
=)
.
.
my latest addiction are the iphone cases!!!
cannot believe.. within a month, i had already accumulated 6 iphone cases.
=P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨