Today is a Thursday.
Tomorrow is a Friday.
Tomorrow is a PH - Labour Day.
I went back to JB last nite.
Hoping that i would find something at home for the theme tonight.
please note the word "hoping".
Today is MAd's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADELINE!!!!
i am a bit random today, please pardon.
my wadrobe is totally MAL-FUNCTIONING for the theme tonight --- PUNK ROCK.
i went back to JB because i thought i could at least find something more suitable than the MESS i have at BB home.
i went to borrow some stuffs from ZiJing.
however, neither did i take her boots or her clothes that she has kindly lent to me.
her accessories were handy for the event but i have no idea how to patch the accessories with my attire because i wun be wearing really ROCK stuffs.
i kept myself busy until 12.30am but end up with NOTHING.
this whole thing is freaking me out a bit here.
i will go in a simple attire that constitutes more of the colour - BLACK.
Shelby has kindly offered me her OPI nail polish.
she lent me the Black & Purple Colour.
I like the purple, so perhaps, i will go with dark purple nails. =)
i am extremely SLEEPY!
because....
i went to bed at 12.30am...
might have really fallen asleep at around 1am then woke up at 5am...
a bit depressing to think that i didnt find anything to wear.

i was really having a HUGE problem finding the right stuffs.
however, there was no one to help me.
she didnt have chance to online during the Day so she busied herself with online, MSN, facebook.
boyfriend did came over but he couldnt help much because he didnt want me to go in the first place.
i Volunteered myself to pay her portion but receive no help at all.
i dont want to be upset over these things (not being able to find anything to wear issue) because we discussed about this online before.
i will get upset if i cant find things to wear.
she was afraid that i will get too stressed up with finding things to wear for the theme.
i think.. she really understood me really well.. because she knew there is a HIGH chance that i wouldnt be able to find anything to wear.
First, because my wadrobe has no ROCK-ness in it. Second, because i have no sense of creativity in DIY-ing my clothes. Third, i have no heart to cut or DIY my clothes. Forth, i am too FAT to dress in ROCK.
this time, i refuse to let the "evil" emotion of "hopeless" to affect me.
i realise, how human-beings have another evil emotion of "selfish".
Contradicting-ly i am not selfish-less either.
however, last nite, i realise the scary-ness of selfish-ness again
when we bury ourself with things that we want to do, did we simple choose to ignore the fact that someone might need some help and simply ignored their "hope" to at least have someone offering their help?
maybe, she was worried or afraid that i might throw my tantrum on her when i couldnt find anything to wear.
i also understand that, even though she helped, we might not come up with anything at all.
at least.. you know.... ask...
or... did she not notice that i need help.
most STUPID of all.. i LOST the dress that i want to wear!!!!
it got lost along the "WASHING" process.
the Adidas jacket is hanging in the wadrobe but my dress is gone.
again, i understand that even though i had the dress, i might again, unable to come up with anything.
could it be that because of my stubborn-ness to not go PURCHASE?
i really dont want to spend extra money and if i buy, i might not be wearing it again.
so i tried asking around to borrow.
awww... this is just not my kind of THEME.
=)

staying on the brighter side of things, i am happy that i could be meeting up ZPGYs.
at least i have tried my best, really.
it has been some time since we went clubbing.
We'll be at Dragonfly tonight.
i know we'll have FUN!!!
=)

Tomorrow is a PH.
Will be going back to JB by noon.
have to reach JB by 12.30pm to meet Mummy and our ex-neighbours for lunch tomorrow.
GOD... please help us! Wake us up!!!!
=P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨