Today....

this morning, woke up when boyfriend ended his breakfast session with his boss.
boyfriend called me up and told me that he will be picking me up from his house soon.
i woke up, changed and washed up.
he picked me up and was ready to sent me back to my house.
sooo.. he sent me back home before he drove to work.
he's gonna be back early today because its a SUNDAY! woohooO~~


OUR NEW LAOHEI.
=)
..
didnt really post any pics on my blog ever since we bought it.
here it is!!!
=)
boyfriend dropped me off and i requested him to stop for 2 pictures before he leave.
it was a Sun-Shine-Filled morning and was exactly the lighting that we need for beautiful pictures.
=)
therefore, i think, LaoHei looks great!!!! =)
..
not exactly a brand new car because it is a second-hand car.
it is a Dec 2007 car.
therefore, it is still pretty new.
the car is only about one year plus old.
got it at a really good price.
Sold XiaoBai.
=(
..
soon, my blog will have more of LaoHei. =)
..
reached home but mummy wasnt at home.
she sent Sis to her work place.
therefore, i cooked my own brekky - 2 eggs, 2 bread and a cup of coffee.
..
after brekky,
since it's A Sunday at home,
I SURF THE NET!
although i got the computer fixed, i didnt quite used it that much.
this was a good chance to use.
..
i seldom have time at home to do all these.
i hope i could have more time at home like NOW.
=)
Me, using the computer at home on a Sunday morning till noon.
=)


the new keyboard that i bought from Eric. =)
remember, keyboard is very important to me. =)
..
this one is too quiet but it is very nice to you.
..
a blue-blue Sunday sky from the balcony of our Entertainment Area..

..
cheeyen's Pap just dropped by.
upgraded my policy a bit.
signed a form such that future premium will all be charged to my credit card.
..
Mummy came back and just went out to meet a customer.
i'm going out to meet jingying too.
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨