as i was saying..
i got this special performance for our one and only LaoBan.
my singing segment and a bit of Emcee to do.
and beloved friends helped me take photos when i was busying myself on stage to think of impromptu stuffs.
i got pretty good feedback from friends.
i think i DID WELL!
wahaha..
self praise is no praise!! ooops..
yeap... jiahui and kmiang helped me with photos from down at the audience.
thanks girls.
=)


as i was singing to LaoBan...
wooo..
so nervous as i think about it...
=P


oh my....
i cannot imagine myself being able to do that.
i was shaking from head till toe!!
had to make this memorable to LaoBan!
so..
i had to do it.
infront of the FULL HOUSE crowd at VCH.
=)


mini-graduation ceremony for LaoBan.
from the Alumni Band.
showering him with all the LOVE that he deserves. =)


CONGRATULATIONS Lao BAn!
to graduate!!
wooohooooo~~~

actually,
it was not only memorable to him,
but also memorable to me as well.
singing in front of so many ppl.
having to give him a thank you speech infront of everybody.
but..
i did my best.
=)

* feeling good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨