Derrick's ALBUM IS OUT TODAY!
pls head to the various CD shops to get his album!
pls support spore singers!
his album is too good to be sold only in SINGAPORE!
jiayou....!
**************

yesterday,
after work,
i drove home.
then quickly had my dinner and quickly changed into something more casual and comfortable,
before i drove my way to school!
had lesson from 7pm-9.30pm.
now, i roughly have an idea how assignment could be completed.
but not easy at all!
but i will try my very best to complete it!

went home after school and had quite a long chat with Jingying.
we talked about so many things.
and i am so Angry with HER!
how can she say one thing infront of me,
and say another thing infront of jingying!
fancy her.. saying that i am her best friend.
why am i so stupid to always seem to be able to forgive her that easily.
she's hurt me once again.
but.. thanks jingying..
thank you.

anyway...
after chatting..
it was around 12am already..
then i decided to clean the house.
so i swept and mop the house,
before i close my eyes..
to sleep.

this is my course book.. look at how THICK it is!
luckily i have kok kee to drive me to school together with him.
so i dont have to carry the textbook all the way.
for yesterday,
he cant make it,
but instead, boyfriend let me drive xiaobai to work then to school.
so.. i'm pretty lucky..
~contented~


look at how big the course book is... the handphone is used as a comparison ...


my new bedsheet that i bought from JB..

there was a bedsheet sales/discount in CitySquare.. and i bought this! the duvet cover was left in JB for JB home.

the pair of handphone accessories that we bought from Taiwan. --> so cute!
and the STAGE handphone strap from kmiang! --> Style!


oh my god.. Baby looks prettier than me when he wears a hair band! hehe...

his hair is too long that it irritates him already...

the big monkey is him.. and the small monkey is me.. the bed that we share...
sooon... it will be left with only myself..
he will be too busy to be here in spore anymore.
but for his future and for our future..
he is doing all he can..
to build a better future..
to take care of me better..
thank you!

hmm..isnt she supposed to be studying for her exams today??
her books are there..
but her vision.. her eyes.. were not on the books.

wow.. the clean floor..
of course! i swept and mop!
and neat after i tidy the things on the floor.
heee..
not to mention the shoe pile.
my shoes are only at the bottom 2nd tier.
all those on top are shoes of my house mates.

wah! once your friend call.. then you said you were "STUDYING"? are you sure?? your eyes were on the TV before your friend called!! HAHA.. =P ooopss....

ZZZzzzzzZZZZzzzzz... good night...

*********************************

baby,
i really believe in you.
during this period of time,
ever since we know you will be working in JB in the near future..
i really think we have gotten closer than before..
we seem to have a common understanding for our future..
we will be fine.

WE WILL!


i am sure we will be working towards a better future and a happier future.
i know you will be happier in JB too.
you can be with your family and you can be working in an environment more condusive to you. do it your style! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨