still...
traveling back to the past...

Monday, 26 May 2008..

my first day which i have left that working world..
temporarily..
for a month..
not needed to go to Singapore early in the morning..
not needed to squeeze with many Kiasu people at the Msia custom..
of course..
i made great use of it..
slept till afternoon..

and enjoyed a movie session with my family..

watched Indiana Jones with Mummy, TingTing and Meimei..

at the Cinema near to our house..
just 5 minutes drive away..
at Tebrau City..

Mummy and my baby brother..

actually he's grown up..

but no matter what.. he will always be my baby brother..

went home to get our jackets..

as we know the cinema hall is going to be freezing cold...

bought our popcorn and drinks.. and heading to the movie hall..

.

.

the movie is not flattering.. i didnt like it very much.. it is almost like an Alien movie.. but some of the conversations are really extremely funny!

mask session at home!

=)

why do i always take pictures of me doing mask...
hmm...
why??
to keep track of how often i do mask on my own..
especially when i have bought so MUCH masks from Taiwan..
i used "Much" because..
it was tooo MANY!!
haha..
ok lar..
actually not that kua zhang ah..
but i think it is many lar..

=)

.
.
.
lack of vitamin B 12..
my memory is failing me..
haha...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨