Last day for Lao Er.

LaoEr's last day today.
everybody gathered at the pantry area and MD gave his speech then Y-san gave his speech too and then lastly Lao Er gave his farewell speech.
didnt cry.
and he gave a very good speech.
short and sweet speech.
simple and clear.
very good!

the flower for him. very nice flowers hor.. hah.. Fang and me same same.. we love flower matters!



the card that ship op gave to him. made by Veronica and then the photos were pasted on by Veron and me. very nice hor!! completely hand made! *sweets*

really have to thank him alot for everything that he has taught me. under his guidance, i have really learnt a lot of things no matter in work or in my attitude towards work. he has given me alot of encouragement and recently, even gave a boost in my confidence to work. THANKS!

and also, like he told me before, MD announced that he will be getting married end of this year. wishing him all the best too! he is settling down.. having a stable job and also settling down for a family.

wishing him all the very best in his next task. *misses him already*

Gong fetched me from the MRT after i reached BB. then we went to eat the very nice chicken rice. then we came home and saw PEE! he's back! WelCome BacK!!

and i saw something on the floor that looks like my VAIO.. haha.. it's jingying's red NDS!!! my god.. looks exactly like my VAIO man!!!

so cute!! *haha*

she actually got it from her boss for her new year gift but i've never seen it before because she seldom plays with it.
it is soooooooooo nice!!!!
i like...!! goodness... another thing that i want to buy!!
how nice it would be if i owned 1.
then i can bring it for the roadtrip that we are going this weekend with Carrie.

seee! haha.. so cute hor! just like a mini VAIO!! haha.. very cute leh.. even the case for the DS is so cute and nice too! haha... CUTE!

really LOOKALIKE... haha...!! SO CUTE LOR!!! my GOD!! another red gadget on my list To GET! i WAN!!!!

*i dunno how to express my feeling. so amazing*!!

alright.. i got to go and prepare already.. pack my things. will be going to the airport very soon. need to reach there at 11.30pm.

carrie carrie carrrie... she's on her way here now.. on the plane.. probaby having her dinner now.. anxiously waiting to see me? haha.. sure many photos to be taken in this 8 days that she'll be here. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨