guan.. LJ.. jH & xiao b...

my ice milk tea with the ice dessert we ordered at the teahouse..

i went to meet them straight after work yesterday.. went for steamboat.. it was not bad but i find the soup for the Ma La not very the nice.. but the rest still ok.. drinks are free flow therefore.. price is not bad.. quite reasonable arh.. as per usual.. we were very full after dinner but we wanted to have a chat so we went to a teahouse very nearby.. on the same road for more desserts.. after our watermelon at the steamboat shop.

LJ and Guan Mei Mei..

Guan Meimei.. just changed job and i can only say.. brave to change industry after a few years! LJ doing sales and heard that its not bad.. everybody is studying!! my god.. where should i study and what should i study?


jiahui & me.. we doing the same pose without knowing it.. =P
everybody say my new hair colour is nice.. but does it meanas that it looks nice on me? no hor.. heeee.. =P

group photo infront of the teahouse.. abit shaky.. but thats why we all look pretty.. hahaha...

nice to see these people again.. has been a very long time since i've met LJ & Guan mei mei.. since the last meeting and everybody seems to be living very well and everybody have their own plans.. i should have mine too.. i must decide on what i want to do..

went home on 66.. my god.. that timing.. those.. ppl from nearby shopping centres were flooding the bus and i feel so scared and alone because i am the only one of the different colour and everyone of the guys around me are different colour from me.. and so MANY of them!! tried to distract myself.. sms and call on the phone.. SUCCESSFUL! GOOD~ so good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨