Happy Sunday...

Actually wanted to go back to office for OT to complete my things.. especially for the SPF thingy... but really cant bring myself to come back on a SUNDAY..

Gong Gong went to work early in the morning because his is on morning shift this week.. then i woke up around 11.30am.. then decided i should do something about the depletion of "resources" in the bathroom..

so i took 101's key and drove to Clementi.. bought S$30.50 worth of Shampoo, Conditioner, 3 types of Body Shampoo.. bought lunch for jingying who is still sleeping.. got home.. did 3 rounds of laundry.. swept and mopped the floor.. washed the toilet.. what a wonderful and achieving Sunday!! Did so much.. then actually wanted to go back to office already.. then JingYing woke up and told me she wanted to go shopping and to go cut her hair and dye her hair.. since its already quite late.. and i am really really very SICK to bring myself to office.. i agreed to go along with her..

Mad was already at IMM when we arrived.. she was sitting at Coffee Club.. having her Lychee drink and a cake and her New Paper..

IMM with its newly renovated interior!!

Mad making herself comfortable at Coffee Club while she waited for the 2 mo queens to reach..



while waiting for the waiter to bring the bill.. we made use of the time to take some photos..
so nice of her to come from the east side of singapore..

we shop shop and got hungry.. so snack SnaCKEd.. my favourite Bubble Tea but because my throat is not feeling well.. i had Honey Green Tea...


the Egg tarts from Taiwan.. NICE looking..

i like the crust.. but the egg pudding is just normal.. i bought the original.. next time must try this chocolate one!

Looks so familiar..
I saw sort of this kind of CREPE stall at Harajuku when i went there last year!!
and this new food stall at IMM.. sells CREPES from Harajuku.. as stated on their signboard.. but did not try because the price is a bit on the high side (S$4.80) and the person making it doesn't seem to make it look as delicious as from the display.. haha.. :P

New IMM has so many things now! Even have Subway already! the Lighting is damn good so decided to snap snap SnAp!!! @_@

Mad & i..

the girl who drives a blue colour Nissan Latio.. and the her younger sis (who just got her license not long ago) is getting a Suzuki..

MY BELOVED Ms. Pang..

she loves me and i love her.. she hearts me and i heart her!


I might be going back to JB even more often now but feel free to call me and update me or talk to me like what you are doing now. Dont BE SHY okok!


I had to leave and so Jingying drove me to Jurong East MRT where i catch my train to Kranji so that Gong Gong can fetch me from there together with Sis and Ahwen. We went back to my house first.. where we met ANNABEL.. the new puppy that Richard and Azi have got.. its another vege dog!!

Then we went for our DINNER.. at a CHUAN Cai Guan...

Century egg with vege soup..
i LIKE.. nice..

Fried long beans..

Ma Po Toufu..

Gong Gong and TingTing's favourite..

Ba Bao Duck with fried mini buns.. NICE.. and the fried buns also very nice..

Then i went over to Gong's place at night because i wanted to take his factory bus together with him so that i can reach office earlier to do things that i did not do on Sunday because i didnt want to go back to office on a SUNDAY.. very sian..

Still.. it was a beautiful Sunday.. had time with my friends.. and dinner with my family..

it matters..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨