When i stepped into office this morning, i saw this beautiful "salted egg yolk" behind the window blinds. So i took my camera out and took a photo of it.
Reached office at 7am, already took my own sweet time to walk slowly already.
Took the factory transport with Gong this morning and reached custom around 5.30am. So by the time i reach Kranji and took an empty morning train to Cityhall, i reached Cityhall at 6.40am. So took my own sweet time to walk to office. Actually its quite nice to reach office this early. Me only..
Almost a totally different feeling when i stepped in yesterday when i came back office for OT. It was totally tired and restless, although i did manage to complete what i wanted to do yesterday.
To both my friends whom lost "them", dont think too much about it.. remember.. there was this once when someone told me this too.. "你会找到一个更属于自己的天空"
加油!加油!加油!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨