Wah.. have been really very busy with work recently... same thing again.. i wonder if there is too much work for me that i am seriously overload or i am just too slow to settle most of the things in one day. Sickening!!


POPO & Uncle Yoke Ming's Birthday Dinner & Farewell to Uncle Yoke Ming & Wife

The restaurant's food was fine. Not bad but not very good ah.. some very weird dishes that we cant comprehend but other than that i guess everybody had fun. Some of us drank and the others had fun laughing away. Gong came too.. everybody kept teasing him and made him drink beer.. made him eat those extra servings when he is already ultra full.

My Wan Qing Mei Mei.. haha.. might not be the cutest baby girl you see but she is the sweetest baby girl! Always giving you those sweet sweet shy shy smile that you have every reason not to scold her when does something wrong. Very polite little girl.. nowadays not all children are taught to be polite anymore. Anyway.. but this can be a cunning little one! Very intelligent and loves to control her elder brother.

Haha. my favourite sister and my favourite cousin brother. Family gathering or dinner would not be boring with them around. Always there to do strange things that amuse everyone!



Told you guys i have the cutest sister in the whole wide world. Look at all the strange things she did with the poor pumpkin. Haha.. didnt the face look similar? Missed her suddenly.. nevermind.. later go home can see her already.. haha...

Birthday Boy + Birthday Girl! Son + Mother!! The 2 cakes at the back are Aga-Aga cakes. very nice..!!

The sons.. those that carry the names of the family and continues the family tree. Thanks to the great mum who manages to bring them up when the father left them early. She gets all the respect for being a responsible and loving mum!

Here comes the beautiful and wonderful wives who were asked never to disrespect their mum. Everyone living harmoniously together.. no gossips.. thats all we ask for..

The next generation!! Of course not all are here. Some in Australia.. some in KL. The greatest blessing in the whole wide world is to have your family with you!

Look at my boi stoning away! haha.. Must hav eaten and drank too much! Dad is doing quite a good job by keeping his hands steady while he is taking all these photos... Great!

My great sister who never fails to make me laugh.. make me cry.. make me worried.. make me frustrated and most of all.. made me love her so much that i might have spoilt her and become who she is now.. but still i will never stop.. there's no way i will stop..

I spoilt this one too! Always there for him.. might have took me for granted already but still.. i will always be there to support him all the way. He knows.. he knows i'm always there and will always support him no matter what he does. Once when everyone have given up on him or dont believe in him.. i gave him the support he needed.. once we talked about this and both of us cried together..
He is my elder brother...

2 very important people in my life that i wouldnt trade away! When i was at the worse point of my life.. lucky i had them there with me. Thanks for hating that someone and made me strong enough to stay with my decision.. and now.. i found a better piece of sky.

See the rainbow on my tee shirt? Just like how he brought all these beautiful colours back to my life. I've lost these colours 2 years ago.. now they're back.. and more vibrant! Hope i have brought as many colours to your life too...

We loved each other and had the happiest moments in Bukit Batok! Without the both of you there.. BB would be so different. Quiet and lonely..

hah.. just trying to be funny.. enjoying our family gathering! That is why i have never hated Family Gatherings! We eat and we laugh and we enjoy taking photo.. haha..

There she goes again.. my Wan Qing Mei Mei.. will grow to be one great model.. tall and slim!

My great great god father! Haha.. loved us so much because he likes having daughters! We are so so close!! Hahaha..

This is what i call telepathy! We were thinking about the same thing. Nothing needs to be said.. we just did the same expression.. hehe.. its in us.. we had it all along.. hahah...
Meeting up with Yvonne! With Ms. S...

My sister said i bought the ugliest handphone pouch in the whole wide world.. but.. i chose it together with Ms. S and Ms. Y leh!!!

This are what i bought when we went out.. always feel great to be able to shop.. but i am trying to save some money now.. so have to scrimp abit and buy less things.. think twice before i buy..

Ms. S so ugly! Haha.. she holding something that i use to scrub my leg.. and me holding one of my favourites.. Honey Lemon drink! Ms. Y say not bad so i bought.. really not bad..

My Ms. Y.. haha.. long time no see! Missed you at work lo... heard you missed work as well.. of course la.. you think everybody have a chance to work together with me meh? somemore i everyday make you laugh ok! where to find so good supervisor!! i think you did alot of good things ah.. thats y you get to meet me ah.. haha..
The waitress so sweeet.. offered to help us take a photo of all 3 of us.. very happy!! Haha.. so we had a normal take.. and a..

Funny Shot!! Ms. Y wanna make her face look smaller but in the end she got covered up by us.. haha.. trying toohard la... see la.. cannot see yourself already la.. wahaha..

Treat you so good when you having attachment then now your wing grow already la.. can fly already la.. now dare to tease me.. say my blog mushy!! HoW DAre You!!!

Yes... we are at Swensens!! My favourite call at Swensens - Topless 5!! 5 scoops of ice cream of your choice.. niceZ! My favourite of course its STICKY CHEWY CHOCOLATE! Thats why u see 2 scoops there!! Haha.. these 2 greedy girls.. make me treat them eat fries and ice cream.. so evil!! haha.. ok la.. no la.. i say i treat them de la..

Ms. Y ah.. always give these kiddy smile.. so cheerful and cute! Ms. S and me old already.. cannot have these kind of chun zhen already.. hahaha.. Ms. S confirm go mad.. wahaha..

Haha.. now i see ah.. we really have nothing better to do leh.. only sit down to talk and eat something ma.. must take so many photos meh? Somemore very bo liao la.. the other customers in the restaurant also laughing at us.. but.. WE DUN CARE!! haha.. thats us..

We definitely love water.. haa.. water is good for the skin.. good for the body.. drink more drink more.. Ms. S say she like this photo.. haha.. cos she say she very pretty.. cos never see much of her.. i thought so too!!! haha..

Haha.. so happy!! Nowadays i seldom go out take so many photos already leh.. we only come out for a few hours.. take so many photos leh.. crazy girls la.. haha..

Talking to Gong on the phone.. like that also can take.. haha.. i know la.. my camera can take up to 600 photos ma.. Ms. S purposely pose so nicely... but i still more pretty la.. cos i talking to the one i love.. so sweet!! wahaha.. oops.. i think Ms. Y wan complain again wor!! hehee..

Ms. S at first shy shy la.. then after i take already then she also think very cute.. so she say she also wanna take.. then i help her take.. confirm nice!

Very cute!! I still look like a kid!! haha.. of course i am.. in my father's heart.. as long as he is alive.. i will always be his little girl.. and to Gong.. i always will be the little sweetheart.. to those that love me.. they will take care of me.. and love me like a little princess.

ooi.. Ms. Y.. dont vomit hor..

Super cute lo! For your information.. we just stepped out of Swensens after our ice cream and we are snapping away again.. but trust me.. i manage to squeeze into the small space!!

Ms. S dont need to squeeze.. she just need to go in and sit down.. except her legs are too long.. Ms. S is pretty ice cream girl.. i am cute cute ice cream girl.. haha..
Ms. Y... STOP VOMITING! So RUDE!

Ms. Y... erm... hmm....
hehee.. no la.. you are still the cutest!! Missed you so much!! Make sure you dont be late again when we meet you next time. Wings can fly already ah.. no need to be punctual already la!! hahaha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨