He found the key to my heart..

Made me realise what is the true meaning of "Happiness" and "Blissful".

Someone who really cares..


He appeared last night at Citysqaure to give me one big surprise. He knew i had a fight with my mum and so i came out with the Kulai gang. We were at City square singing KTV. After the big carnival the precious night, he went back and only able to catch less than 2 hours of sleep and then he went to work yesterday from 7am-7pm and then he drove back home and bath and came down to City Square again to give me that surprise so that i could feel better. Mum threatened not to send me to custom this morning. Gong told me he can send me to BB this morning before he goes to work. I dont want to trouble him and i dont want him to waste the free VEP days of his car. I told him no need. I can find a way. 船到桥头自然直. Here i am in the office already.

I want him to have some rest, he is so tired when i saw him last night. Yet, he made the best effort to come down from home again when he could simply be plain lazy and rest at home after bathing. Must be that Ah Liew, made things sound so serious thats why he was worried about me. I accompanied him for dinner and in the end convinced and persuaded him to go home and sleep because he need to wake up at 3.30am this morning.

Not sure how long the honeymoon period going to last but i am very happy now..


Haha.. my shoe inside the KTV room.. my new year shoe.. converse leather shoe.. all white.. very nice inside the specially lit room.. we all looked like we glow in the dark!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨