Haha.. His handphone bill hit the limit.. RM300!

How he noticed:-
Ever since dont know when, he started to give me morning call to wake me up in the morning whenever i am working. So yesterday morning he tried to call me and realised that he cant call me. So called my sister and couldnt get through and he started to be very worried. Lucky for him, his bus manage to reach Singapore in time for him to change to his Singapore line (hehe.. i bought for him!) and he called me immediately. Lucky lucky that i could still make it on time to meet my friend nearby his house. My sister drove me there.. haha.. she just got her licence like 2 weeks ago.. first time she drove me somewhere! As my mum was throwing tantrum, i had to find a way to get to work yesterday morning. Was glad that my sister reached home safely after sending me.
Ohya.. continue ah.. then when he reach JB after work in the evening.. he cant call me again. So he used his friend's H/P to let me know that he reach JB already but cant call me. He knew that his handphone might be blocked already. He got very very angry because he dont like the feeling that he cant contact me, so he rushed home, bathed and quickly left for IOI mall to pay for his bill. He told me that he almost scared the salesgirl at his counter because he told her, "Just let me know how much. I pay all now. Just make sure the line can be used soon."
haha.. he very funny lo..

We have come up with a few plans to cut down on his handphone bills already.. haha.. think should be no problem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨