Today no luck.. lost my new wallet..

Went to Holiday Plaza on last Saturday with KangLing and Zijing. ZiJing and i bought this LV wallet.. very small and nice. I took the black colour, Zijing took the white and Ziqi took the red.

So suay, today lost it, together with my IC, licence, DBS Capitaland card and my S$100.00. Very sian! I think i dropped it on the train on my way to work when i took my jacket out from my bag but i approached the control and they helped me checked. Nobody turned in anything at the MRT stations.

Disheartened.

Today already filed police report. Tomorrow will be going to the immigration to do my IC.. then after that my driving licence. Hope everything runs smoothly.

Chatting with peirre on msn now.. super nice chat..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day #1 : The C-Section

Thank you Jia Hui 姨姨